Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pea sized lump, suggestions

jmead

i cant seem to squash this lump that came up

it came in about week 8, when i was on test deca.. stayed on that for 10 weeks total..it shrunk real small.. then went back to about pea size and has stayed there for the past 8 weeks while i was on test/tren/winny

the whole time ive been running about 2.5mg letro ED-EOD, .5mg ADEX ED

i didnt want to use nolva thinking i was gonna add to the problem if it was progesterone related..

i have nolva coming..

with 1.25 femera capsules, 30mg of adex(liquid), and 600mg of nolva(liquid)

how would you suggest combating this lump..its just NOT getting smaller, and its still real tender..

So are you still running any A A S? I would continue the Letro at 2.5mg ED for a few more weeks.... I read somewhere that it could take up to 8-10 weeks before gyno goes away. If you're running that much letro, I doubt it's necessary to run Adex too.... how's your libido been by the way?? Not sure about the nolva interracting with the deca... keep in mind that deca stays in your system for a long time.

ya under the nipple,

i forgot, that i had been running .5mg cabaser the whole time too.. with no result.. its been at least 8 weeks since ive been running HEAVY AI with cabaser.. it just isnt shrinking anymore or goin away..

my libido is great.. most ive seen from the heavy AI use is alot of peeing(water weight shedding i guess) and some acid reflux/heartburn.. ive never been effected by heavy AIs when it comes to libido for some reason..

ive run 3-4 different labs aromasin, 2-3 letro, and 2 adex.. so its not that the AI's arent legit.. just doesnt shut me down i guess.. i dont feel like im suppressing enough E

im currently on test e 600mg EW for about 2-3 more weeks til everything else clears.. and i gain a 2-3 lbs back that i lost.. due to some GF drama

its weird, ive been off cycle for months now and like 3 weeks ago i had the same thing under my nipple and i didnt take anything just left it alone and it went away thank god

im hoping once i get off it will dissapate.. but who the fuck knows, i just want it removed

jmead said:
i have been running cabergoline .5mg like EOD-e3d
well that sucks...

so have you tride to up the dose on that then....if that dont work I hateto say it but you should stop the cycle and just keep working on the lump.

Top Bottom