Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT question after Anavar only 50mg ed 8 weeks

NecroJap

Hello, just finished my first cycle with 50mg Anavar only.

Ive been taking 20mg ed Tamoxifen for 2 days and now switched to 10 mg on the 3rd day (today).

My question: Many ppl say Anavar only cycles wont require a pct at all. I dont believe them, although my natural test doesnt feel suppressed to me. Im thinkin about lowering it down to 5 mg ed for another 2 weeks. Would that be safe and sufficient? Im also taking milk thistle and will check my blood in about 2-3 weeks just to be safe.

Any Input?

Hello, just finished my first cycle with 50mg Anavar only.

Ive been taking 20mg ed Tamoxifen for 2 days and now switched to 10 mg on the 3rd day (today).

My question: Many ppl say Anavar only cycles wont require a pct at all. I dont believe them, although my natural test doesnt feel suppressed to me. Im thinkin about lowering it down to 5 mg ed for another 2 weeks. Would that be safe and sufficient? Im also taking milk thistle and will check my blood in about 2-3 weeks just to be safe.

Any Input?

What are your stats?

Anavar is to be taken at 40 to 50mg per day for 6 weeks, but lowering it to 5mg/ed seemed too abrupt. For the purpose of preventing post cycle stressors on the body, a PCT is really needed. Just a thought.

No, you misunderstood. My anavar cycle is over. Im doing a pct with 10mg tamoxifen ed. My question was if the dose isn't too high for such a mild steroid cycle. im 6ft 80kgs

No, you misunderstood. My anavar cycle is over. Im doing a pct with 10mg tamoxifen ed. My question was if the dose isn't too high for such a mild steroid cycle. im 6ft 80kgs

You need PCT for every cycle, even anavar only. You are off to a good start with some nolvadex, but you should add clomid to your PCT, 25mgs/d @ 3weeks.

Top Bottom