Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT after 23 week cycle

ShamrockBlood96

Cycle:
Sustanon week 1-23
Deca Durabolin week 1-18
Dianabol week 1-4

I used 500mg of Sust and Deca per week split over two injections.

I used HcG week 20-25 on a low dose of 1000iu per week, split over two injectons. My balls increased in size.

I am now into the PCT, I have the following:
30 PCT Tablets (Clomid 50mg, Tamoxifen 20mg, Proviron 25mg)
20 Clomid tablets 50mg
30 Tamoxifen tablets 20mg

I have decided to take as follows:

PCT Tablets 2 ED for 5 days, then 1 ED for 20 days, which is when they run out.
Clomid and Tamoxifen tablets 1 ED until they run out.

This PCT plan lasts approx 6 weeks and i feel this is appropiate considering the length of my cycle. I should also add that this is my first cycle.

My question is: Is there anything I am doing wrong or does this look correct? Im confident i will bounce back because Im on day 5 of PCT and my balls are huge right now and my sex drive is tip top. I know the weeks following the end of my PCT will decide whether i fully bounce back or not but I am not worried at the moment. Thanks in advance for any replies.

19 years old. I already know im too young to be doing steroids but I have accepted any consequences I will face due to my steroid use at this age. I am just making sure my PCT plan is proper and will help me bounce back. If there are any flaws in the PCT I will fix it.

well you shouldn't ne getting advice but in my opinion i would just use nolvadex and clomid in pct. at
clomid 50 50 25 25
nolva 40 40 20 20
as proviron is still a steroid and WILL supress your natural test.

also why were you on so long?1 and why did you feel you had to use test and deca?

how were your reeults?

Half a year is a long cycle, pct and time off after pct before next cycle should be over a year long. Not efficient at all. I hope you gained atleast 50lbs of lean mass off this cycle as my last cycle was 10 weeks of just topical tren and retained 30lbs from that cycle.

The PCT tablets come as all in one so i cant take the proviron out so instead im continuing with the clomid tablets and tamoxifen tablets for another 3 weeks after i finish the pct tablets. I was on for so long because i didnt have great results until around week 12 so i just kept going until plateau'd so i decided it was time to come off. I gained 40lbs , went from 148lb to 188lb. Im very impressed with the results, the difference is very noticeable. I am most worried about getting my testicles functioning properly right now, i will probably lose about 10lbs due to water retention and have gained 30lbs of lean muscle mass. I used deca becuase i wanted to gain as much as possible because im not doing another cycle for a long time.

Why do you think it took until three months in before you started seeing good results? Results should be huge on your first cycle, and a normal cycle doesn't generally run beyond 12 weeks for people.

Lol all of the above. Side note, who tf is making "pct tablets"?! Haha imma put out a blend named "get big cycle 500" HANDS DOWN #1 seller amongst people that don't look up Chit. Million $ idea, you watch

...more, I Guarantee you'll be back on in a few weeks, ordered the next one yet? Give it till the gains start dissipating like water, and you start feelin like chit, gun doesn't shoot right. I know, because I did it the same way

Top Bottom