Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nipples leaking 2 weeks into Tren -Help with blood work please

NorCal1

This was my third cycle (last two were test only) and I decided to throw some tren in. I was doing the typical 100mg TestP and 75mg TrenA EOD. Started testp alone for two weeks then started teen. I was 10 days into the tren, just started to really feel it kick in and my damn nipples started to leak. If I squeezed behind my nipples a little liquid would come out. Its sort of grey on the left on and clear on the right. It only happened if I squeezed them. I stopped the Tren that day but stayed on the test only and figured I would start to combat with Letro and Caber/Dostinex.

All of my stuff comes from a trusted source who supplies a TON of guys I know. He know sort of a local hero so to speak... Any how, I know the stuff is GTG.

I started liquid dostinex the day after i noticed it. I could not find pills ANYWHERE! Spent hours online trying to find pills for days and never could. So I've been on the liquid dostinex for two weeks now and my nipples are still leaking. I've been taking letro the whole time too. I started the letro at .25 and have gone up to 2.5 a day now for the past week or so.

I don't have soreness in my nipples and don't really see my chest growing or my nipples growing but if I squeeze them a little liquid comes out. I'm freaking out at this point!!!

I scheduled a blood test for Friday to check estrogen, test, progesterone, and prolactin.

1. What else should I have checked when I do my blood work?
2. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should be taking to combat this at this point?

I'll post the results of my blood test ASAP.

Come on fellas, no advice on this one. I would really appreciate any words of wisdom. Maybe I'm on the right track getting the blood work done and there isn't much to be said until that comes back?

Taking blood test at Labcorp tomorrow morning so I should have the results to post Saturday. Thanks in advance!

umm stop taking the tren, heck shut down the cycle, lol

So I take it you are not taking any AI's?

U need to jump on some anti prolactine bro.

I hope you have something on hand.
or Caber .25 ED and Adex .5 EOD.
Or hell ever Letrozole 2.5mg ED

I did not start the cycle with an AI. The reason is I had blood work ran before I started and my estradiol was low. I was at 7.1 and my range was 7.6-42. My guy said hold off on adding any arimidex or nolva in during the cycle (unless I start seeing signs of something). My plan was to run blood work again six weeks into cycle but I never got that far before the leaking started. Keep in mind, it's not like my nipples are just leaking all the time, I have to squeeze behind the nipple to get liquid out. I don’t feel a bump and have not noticed any swelling or growth of my chest or nipples.

Like I said in my initial post, I have been on Letro for a little over two weeks now and caber/dostinex. I started the liquid dostinex at .5 E3D. I've bumped it all the way up to .75 ED at this point.

Again, I'll have updated blood work by Saturday.

I'm hesitant to jump off the test prop because
1. I'm only six weeks in and seeing great results (even without the tren)
2. I don’t appear to be having typical gyno symptoms (leaking nipples is definitely not normal gyno)
3. I'm worried about taking the caber/letro without test...

throw some winny in there

throw some winny in there

Sorry I did not mention this, some one told me that Winny would help with progesterone related issues so I have been on 50 mg of Winny every day since the problem started (2 weeks now). Needless to day, winny does not help.... I'm about to stop taking in because it kills my joints and it's not helping.

Please keep in mind guys I'm the type who puts 90% of my effort in planing and 10% in execution. I always do a TON of reserach before starting a cycle, get blood work (before, halfway, and after cycle is over), always make sure I have everything I may need on hand.

I'm not one of these kids who gets ahold of some gear and just starts shooting up. I want to do things the right way, period. That being said I really appreicate any expert advice that can be offered.

I went to the doctor last week and told him my arm hurts when i do this... he said stop doing that...

so relax.. and stop touching your nips.. it wont help.

you are doing everything right. if you do not have a lump forming dont worry about it.

assuming all your stuff is legit that is..

Good Luck

Obviously if nothing is helping you should just stop running the tren?

Top Bottom