Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new cycle

sehornd

I'm an intermediate aas user and I want some feedback on my next cycle. I recently messed up real bad and ran

Sustanon 250 mg
tren ace 100 MG
masternon 100 MG

EOD

with 100 MG of test suspension ED in between.

This cycle really messed me up and I didn't run a pct with it which only made my sides worse in the end.

my levels have been so low that working out has been non existent in the last 2 months. Sex drive has been lower than ever and water bloat has been ridiculous.

I'm getting back on track now and my next cycle is as follows

300 MG of test prop EOD first week to Jumpstart and front load

Week 2 - 8

100 MG test cyp
100 mg tren ace
EOD

80 mcg clen
50 mcg t3
12.5 mg aromasin
1000 mg Glucophage
ED

I'm stuck in my pct. I can't decide between nolvadex and clomid or if I should take both. Also trying to figure out if I should take aromasin throughout pct also.

Feedback is greatly appreciated

SO you never recovered from your last cycle and you want to run another?

Have you had a blood test?

I did run hcg for 3 weeks prior to ending my cycle but nothing else. I have been on natural remedies and vitamins and am feeling better. No blood test but I can feel my levels returning to normal and my energy coming back. I know not having a pct is a newb mistake however I usually am ok cause I don't run Sustanon cycles plus it was my first ti.e trying test suspension. The 2 should def. Not be run together. I'm just looking for some input on my upcoming pct though so as to not go through this again

Get a blood test ASAP.

I did run hcg for 3 weeks prior to ending my cycle but nothing else. I have been on natural remedies and vitamins and am feeling better. No blood test but I can feel my levels returning to normal and my energy coming back. I know not having a pct is a newb mistake however I usually am ok cause I don't run Sustanon cycles plus it was my first ti.e trying test suspension. The 2 should def. Not be run together. I'm just looking for some input on my upcoming pct though so as to not go through this again

If you feel you are just starting to return to normal then a new cycle would be the worst thing to start. Hold off for a few months. Good move on the bloodwork :)

Yeah that's all the advice I've been getting. Scheduled one for this weekend. Thanks

We got you.....let us know the results.

Thanks a lot elvia. I know blood work is essential and I've done a lot of research on different gear and cycles but I've had no real guidance through the years. It's time to start doing it right cause all of my cycles have been just on par missing out on the maximum gains I could probably achieve. I'm glad I decided to finally update my profile and ask for help.

Top Bottom