Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need weight loss help

everlast340

Hi all,

When i say that I am a total noob, I mean this weekend was the first time I had even thought about checking into doing a cycle. Did a little research today, but alway better to get it from the horse's mouth, ppl who have been there. I need to lose a good bit of weight. Somehow I have gone from 9% to 23% body fat over the last 5 years of a sedentary job. Need to drop about 25 pounds and want to do it asap. Someeone told me winstrol, also as I was checking on that I read about anavar, or maybe a combo of both. Any suggestions? I am not interested in putting on a lot of muscle as I am thick by nature and will be competing in endurance sports, just maintain, added stregth, and burn fat. Also, do I need to add test? How about something to prevent liver damage. Please act like you are talking to a three year old in your response b/c the abbreviations are all greek to me :) . Thanks

Agreed, you will just bloat up and look like the michelin man! Really. Cut first add bulk second. Do 1 hr of cardio atleast 4 days a week. Depending on your age, get your heart rate up and keep it for that hour. The idea is not to get a massive sweet, that will mostly burn muscle. For my age my target heart rate is 122-126BPM.
See this link for your target heart rate. BTW lifting does not count as true cardio unless you are jumping rope (or something like) in between reps!

http://www.merlinofitness.com/sub_p..._pages/fitness_articles/target_heart_rate.php

Target heart rate is a bunch of crap. You will burn more fat by doing higher intensity work. The reason being that you will burn more calories overall. How many sprinters do you think worry about target heart rate? They are shredded because they focus on busting their ass on sprint repeats.

As your body becomes more efficient during aerobic work, the less fuel it actually needs to use to sustain the same effort. But it also relies more heavily on fat for energy and spares glycogen to a greater degree.

Your best bet is to alternate forms of cardio and alternate the time and intensity. For example if you run, you can't run a puke you guts out effort everytime or you will just destroy yourself. But conversly if you always run at 120 beats per minute you will never truly challenge yourself.

Also lifting in a circuit fashion with minimal rest between sets can be very effective at burning fat. There are many people that don't touch cardio and are shredded.

They key, as with everything else, is variety. Keep shocking your body.

I may get shot down for this, but I lost 27 pounds of water and fat doing 90 minutes of cardio 3 times a week and sitting in the sauna for 20 minutes drinking a half gallon of ice water. Also, if you can easily get your heart rate up, then I'd stay away from fat burners. ALL OF THEM! Then when your weight loss slows down and you need that extra somethin' somthin' to get you over the hump. Hit the Clen and E.C.A. stack. If you diet correctly and hit the cardio hard especially in the AM. You be where you need to be in no time.

Top Bottom