Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need guidance on HRT

THeMaCHinE

Test levels came back low, so doc prescribed me test. She is open to suggestion and I eventually talked her into 200 mg/wk and letting me do my injections.

So, I just got back from the pharmacy with a new 5 ml bottle of depostestryl (BTG) 200 mg/ml. Kinda nice to do it the legal way... lol...

She (and I) need guidance on HRT; firstly, how often should she monitor me? She wants to check my levels again in 4 weeks from the first injection. And then re-up my prescription. Does that seem to short of time? It does to me considering it's enanthate.

She wants me to come in on the upper end of normal, so I don't want to be monitored too often for fear of coming in higher than normal and having her adjust the prescription downward. I'll probably load up for a three weeks and cruise on the fourth (which is when the test will be performed). Will this work?

What type of protocol should I recommend to her for prescribing/monitoring?

Don't pass up the chance to be monitored if your insurence covers it. It's the best thing you can do for your health.

AT 200 mgs a week, chances are you'll come in too high. Pepole don't relize that 200 mgs a week is quite a bit.

Nelson Montana said:
Don't pass up the chance to be monitored if your insurence covers it. It's the best thing you can do for your health.

AT 200 mgs a week, chances are you'll come in too high. Pepole don't relize that 200 mgs a week is quite a bit.

Well, that's kinda what I thought... I thought that maybe I'd load up for a week followed by two moderate to low weeks and sail the last week to ten days before retesting...

Or, I could dose it at 100 mg/wk and save the leftovers for later... what do you think?

Now if my insurance would cover the cost of the testosterone...

Top Bottom