Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my first cycle and I'm looking fo recommendations

OwenTDose

Hi guys before all this are my stats and goals:
Age-24
Weight-200 lbs
Height-5' 9"
my bf is about 16 %
year training : 4 years
clean diet and cheat about every other weekend and my target is to gain get lean and gain muscle so I was thinking on the following cycle
Cycle:

Test C 500mgs a week wk split in 2 pins for 10 weeks and clomid 4 days after my last shot, Hcgenerate 5 caps per day with, Clomid 20/30/40/50 AND ALSO nolvadex 20/20/20/20
as new user my main concern is ball shrinking so I made sure to add hcgenerate to keep them plump like all the guys here do, and so I was wondering if you think I should add some ostarine and also how about adding some anavar or n2slin with clen for cutting effects? thank you.

Why start PCT 3 days after last shot? You need to wait 2 to 3 weeks running Cyp before You start PCT.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

you have the right track the only thing i would suggest is stretching out your pct

think about why. 12 weeks on long estered test. it will take 5 weeks to clear your system. if you run just a 4 week pct you essentially are skipping pct

so either wait as the person suggested above a couple weeks or stretch that pct out a few more weeks so you get a soft landing

Overall your cycle looks pretty good. What is missing is an AI. An AI prevents testosterone from converting into estrogen and prevents against high estrogen side effects like gyno, water retention etc.

Also your PCT protocol needs some improvement.

Check out this video I made on how to run a first steroid cycle -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqBLCSaKsW4

In this article series I explain how to do injections -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...er-injection-techniques-–-part-2-a-49351.html

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone e or cyp 500mg/week (inject 250mg twice per week)
aromasin 12.5mg every other day <- very important to prevent against estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Hi guys before all this are my stats and goals:
Age-24
Weight-200 lbs
Height-5' 9"
my bf is about 16 %
year training : 4 years
clean diet and cheat about every other weekend and my target is to gain get lean and gain muscle so I was thinking on the following cycle
Cycle:

Test C 500mgs a week wk split in 2 pins for 10 weeks and clomid 4 days after my last shot, Hcgenerate 5 caps per day with, Clomid 20/30/40/50 AND ALSO nolvadex 20/20/20/20
as new user my main concern is ball shrinking so I made sure to add hcgenerate to keep them plump like all the guys here do, and so I was wondering if you think I should add some ostarine and also how about adding some anavar or n2slin with clen for cutting effects? thank you.
Why are you using clomid 4 days after last pin? Why?

You're only using test so I'd you want quick recovery and worried about balls shrinking, then take HCG on cycle and skip the HCGENERATE.

Test only cycle is mild and the very least. Don't over think it.

Ai should be taken on cycle. Aromasin or arimidex. Since it's a simple test cycle, all you need is arimidex.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Why are you ramping up on clomid each week? 20/30/40/50? I don't get that.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom