x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Is it me, but how does one tell what a "drop" from a dropper means? Is it 4mg per drop?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Is it me, but how does one tell what a "drop" from a dropper means? Is it 4mg per drop? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: totally lost and can't find out what the dosage from AG Guys for albuterol is in terms of drops.. Does one drop = 4mg? Aggrevated because its not easy to find this information at all !! help...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All Natural

Exclamation Is it me, but how does one tell what a "drop" from a dropper means? Is it 4mg per drop?

totally lost and can't find out what the dosage from AG Guys for albuterol is in terms of drops.. Does one drop = 4mg?

Aggrevated because its not easy to find this information at all !!

help...

Re: Is it me, but how does one tell what a "drop" from a dropper means? Is it 4mg per drop?

Forget about the dropper use a syringe, it's much more accurate.

All Natural

Re: Is it me, but how does one tell what a "drop" from a dropper means? Is it 4mg per drop?

Quote Quote posted by srf173
    Forget about the dropper use a syringe, it's much more accurate.
    ok thanks.. just if anyone wants to know.. a drop is about 64-75mcg...

it took some testing but that is the calculations i came up with.. Grab .5cc/ml of Albertrol, load it in a dropper, count the number of drops back into the bottle (28-31 drops (did it 3 times)), then divide 2 by the number of drops (cause only .5cc when its 4mg/ml), this is the dosage in mg for .5cc... all and all, one drop is about 64-75mcg of albuteral.

I read that many peopel are doing 4mg of albertal 3x a day, so that's 1 cc 3x a day, no wonder they don't use the dropper.. lol (would take forever to get a cc from dropper)

Quote Quote posted by jajja

it took some testing but that is the calculations i came up with.. Grab .5cc/ml of Albertrol, load it in a dropper, count the number of drops back into the bottle (28-31 drops (did it 3 times)), then divide 2 by the number of drops (cause only .5cc when its 4mg/ml), this is the dosage in mg for .5cc... all and all, one drop is about 64-75mcg of albuteral.

I read that many peopel are doing 4mg of albertal 3x a day, so that's 1 cc 3x a day, no wonder they don't use the dropper.. lol (would take forever to get a cc from dropper)
    Dude, you got way too much time on your hands. lol

All Natural

Quote Quote posted by ViperHMS
    Dude, you got way too much time on your hands. lol
    true.. suck when you win the lottery and you're bored all day.. lol

true.. suck when you win the lottery and you're bored all day.. lol
    Well I could give you a list of shit i'd like to buy and you could be my personal shopper and buyer. LMAO

lartinos

An old research company used to have the droppers marked off with how much they held. I think AG guys should do this too.

bro u really did this..way to much time on your hands

Quote Quote posted by lartinos
    An old research company used to have the droppers marked off with how much they held. I think AG guys should do this too.
    There are still companies out there that do have those droppers.

you can go to Wall Mart and but a dropper that has marked increments, or you can browse some of those research company sites and find them also.