Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

low t....

Ok just got back from docter today...my level is now 715....started out as 160 4 wks ago.....he's been giving me 100 mg of test a wk.....my free test is 18.5.....he seem disappointed ...he said my sex hormone needs to bind with something......so he's keeping me on 100 mg for 4 more wks then taking more blood. ...he wants test level to go down for some reason. .can somebody explain this

Sent from my SGH-T999 using EliteFitness

He is just trying to get your dose right to keep you in range, and trying to control SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin). It sounds like you actually got a decent doc, which is actually rare these days so consider yourself lucky for that.

What would you suggest bro? @nelson

Do the 100mgs of T a week. Adding UNLEASHED t that will make the most of getting as much of it less bound (Not ALL testosterone is bio-available -- which make people take more and more, but you just need to make the most of what you have. UNELASHED helps do that. ) You may also need a mild anti e --PF POST-CYCLE or if you need something stronger, formastanazol.

Other than that, just as good multi like DX7 or N2GUARD and you're on your way. Best of luck and let us know how it works out for you.

Update....feeling great....doc up the dose to 140 mg of test per week.....getting very strong in gym......I'm carrying a lot of water weight in face ......what's the best way to help with that.....doc also wants me to give blood before my next blood work....he said my blood is nearing the limit of being to thick and he would have to cut my dose by 25% if I go over.....

Top Bottom