Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

low t....

jdog32

Just found out my testosterone level was 160....I'm 39 yrs old and weigh230 lbs...6'2....I have done 3 different cycles when I was 32-35......I haven't even workout since....well docter is giving me 100 mg injection a wk for first 4 wks then taking more blood ...and then coming up with a personal plan for me....he wants to get me to 850....what should I be expecting?? I currently in wk 2 of injection and have gained 3 lbs....I
Been back in gym for 2 wks now

this is an epidemic with people with low T. he is putting you on hormone replacement therapy and you will be on for the rest of your life.

you can expect to feel better all around with normal T levels. but your body will no longer produce T on its own, not that it was producing much to begin with

Ok just got back from docter today...my level is now 715....started out as 160 4 wks ago.....he's been giving me 100 mg of test a wk.....my free test is 18.5.....he seem disappointed ...he said my sex hormone needs to bind with something......so he's keeping me on 100 mg for 4 more wks then taking more blood. ...he wants test level to go down for some reason. .can somebody explain this

Sent from my SGH-T999 using EliteFitness

The doctor did the right thing. You will have to stay on for life though. No big deal. You get used to it. As for building your body, there are lots of things you can use to help in that area, including keeping your hormone levels healthy while on PCT.

Top Bottom