Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just wanted to say thanks ef

Ozzie87

Banned
Platinum
massive, massive thanks to everyone on EF, I finally have like minded bro's to talk to about what i'm so passionate about. I know i'm just a newb and haven't been here long , but I'm kinda starting to feel like part of the family :)

Ozzie87, thank you for supporting the site as a Platinum Member.

If you consider Elite Fitness.com to be an essential part of your lifestyle, becoming a Platinum Member makes our member supported forums possible and makes it possible to maintain the quality experience that distinguishes Elite Fitness.com from the other bodybuilding sites on the Net.

When you support Elite Fitness.com, your dollars support the forums you love and depend on.

massive, massive thanks to everyone on EF, I finally have like minded bro's to talk to about what i'm so passionate about. I know i'm just a newb and haven't been here long , but I'm kinda starting to feel like part of the family :)

We are glad to have you here bro. You are one of the family, as is everyone.

Great Post!

~EZ

It feels good doesn't it? :D

I've made some great friends on here. EF is a huge part of my life.

Yep! family..............BTW when you gonna pay back the 50 i loaned you sucka!

RADAR

Yeah mate it's great to hear you say that !!! I know that's why it's the best board around coz of the family feel , hell I'll even set you up with RADARS sister seen as you owe him money allready your just like part of the family .
Your not put of by a bit of body hair are you :)

Brad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom