Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

just a few questions about letro

mbag012

my nipples arent too puffy but behind the nipples i can feel stuff that isnt quite fat but not muscle either so im guessing its gyno. this is pubertal gyno because i havent used any AAS before.

i was gonna purchase letro, nolva and test e from ___ but i dont see letro being stocked. if i go to the doctors to ask for a prescription to letro will he give it to me? what about the nolva?

i have a second question
im planning to go on a test e cycle for 10 or 15 weeks from december. is it advisable to run anti gyno drugs with the cycle(e.g letro)? i will be needing to control estrogen while on the cycle anyway so im thinking why not? but from what ive been reading its a very bad idea.

First question depends on your doctor, mine only wanted to give me androgel and he wouldn't even consider an AI.
There are quite a few research chem sites out there, a good place to start might be the site sponsors.

Based off of what I have read and researched here myself, letro is probably too strong of an AI for a test cycle, or most cycles really. Research, Aromasin and Arimidex. I believe they would work better for you.

Top Bottom