Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anastrozole liquid vs tamoxifen liquid?

go high arimidex dose up to 1mg and low tamoxifen like 10mgs or so
please share your cycle LOG right now

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

nothing because you shouldnt be running a gram of test! its not the question you are asking thats dumb, its your decision making, lack of care and pure laziness in terms of researching what you are doing and knowing your doses etc..

I know my dosages of gear and I’m running 900mgs of test e and 450 mgs of deca a week. I have been running this cycle for a good while and I like it. The only side a can honestly see is acne and that is why I was asking about the anastrozole. My blood work shows high free test levels but other than that it’s pretty damn good. I’m 6 and a half foot & 205 pounds I’m pretty lean and vascular. I was just curious on the anastrozole because I never took anything like a serm or anything on a cycle. Thank you guys again

Top Bottom