Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

interesting conversation with my Doc about blood work.

juiceddreadlocks

rebuilding, getting there
Platinum
i go in there. we have an off the record conversation. he was really cool about the juice thing, hes 30 and trains daily. when i told him i work nights and take class all day he said my problem is not having enough growth hormone.(didnt write me a script though) then we talked about blood work.

To run two of the tests he actually made up some bullshit diagnosis of hypercholesterolemia and hypogonadism to get my insurance to cover it. a $20 co-pay and im out the door with complete blood work. next time i see him im gettin GH if i have to fight him for his prescription pad.

a true rarity.. hold on to that one.

The diagnoses lised on the Blood Test Requisiiton forms are not definitive diagnoses. They are basically a "guess" to justify to insurance companies the "need" for the testing. He isn't really BS'ing--just trying to help you. Another point: if he really wants to help you, he should run IGF-1 and IGFBP-3 blood tests to check your GH status. It is BS to prescribe HGH until one sees the results of the testing. It is, though, a safe assumption, that your HGH is low or resistant. Your insurance company will probably require a pre-authorization, requiring the doc to "prove" that you are deficient or resistant.

DrJMW said:
The diagnoses lised on the Blood Test Requisiiton forms are not definitive diagnoses. They are basically a "guess" to justify to insurance companies the "need" for the testing. He isn't really BS'ing--just trying to help you. Another point: if he really wants to help you, he should run IGF-1 and IGFBP-3 blood tests to check your GH status. It is BS to prescribe HGH until one sees the results of the testing. It is, though, a safe assumption, that your HGH is low or resistant. Your insurance company will probably require a pre-authorization, requiring the doc to "prove" that you are deficient or resistant.

there is a pre authorization required.

DrJMW said:

hey bro here are the lists of the tests that i got, i didnt see what those two are under so can you tell me or give me an idea

here are the ones i got run:

CBC
METABOLIC PANEL
LDL DIRECT
LIPID PANEL

Damn bro, I need your doc. Are you in the US? I just put out a post about this. DrJWM I have been searching on some of your posts, you have some good info bro. Can you prescribe tests for Canadians?

Top Bottom