Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood work is all jacked up

Kuadiem

so I am currently on a cycle of steroids and I'm using testosterone 800 mg a week and I'm using tren at 200mgs a week
I got my blood work done and everything is jacked up. have to things are either low or high
I'm very concerned about this what is there to do from here? should I be using a supplement to help get these numbers improved?

You haven't a clue what you are doing do you ? Back the test down to 300mg and drop the tren dose... supplements are not always the answer common sense should tell you if you have jacked up lipid profile way out of normal range then your doses are high. Get on N2Guard for a supplement to help you, truth be told you should of had everything from the start, you planned poorly and it shows.

so I am currently on a cycle of steroids and I'm using testosterone 800 mg a week and I'm using tren at 200mgs a week
I got my blood work done and everything is jacked up. have to things are either low or high
I'm very concerned about this what is there to do from here? should I be using a supplement to help get these numbers improved?
decrease the doses and drop the trenbolone just use 200mgs testosterone and add n2guard 10caps ed

cut tren to 0 cut test to 200 and add n2guard

Top Bottom