Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injection PAIN PLEASE HELP

tarek88

hey bros,
im on my 5th week of Tri test and D-bol. my first 3 injetions where on my quad and everytime i inject there i miss out 2 -3 days of gym from the pain. i decided this week to go for delts and use 0.5 inch needle for that. (im pretty lean and i dont think i need more than 0.5 in for my delts). the pain is too intense, havent been sleeping much and havent been going to the gym for 3 days because of the pain. Since i started, every time i inject i get a fever for 3 -4 days. im pissed off because ive been suffering from alot of pain, lack of sleep, fever and skippin alot of gym days... futhermore after those injects beccause of the fever and feeling sick, my diet is going bad too. i need your help and advice.
thanks bros

I am going thru the same thing right now. I thought just I had moved the pin around a little but for the following two days after pinning I am sick as a dog. Fever, aches, and can;t get any kind of appetite. I never have expierenced this and this is my second cycle. Ive been on for 9 weeks now just about and this is the first time I have every really been sore??? I go in the glute with a 22g 1''

believe me bro if i could jab it i would off. my whole shoulder is red, sour and any slight touch will cause pain.do i need to get it checked by a doctor ?

It's all red and painful to the touch?

Sounds like it's infected. Get that shit dealt with ASAP. Injection sites should have ZERO redness.

I hope you are following all medical standard injection practices to ensure sterility in your injections.

oh god everyone stop.

my first inject ever was in my left delt. you want to talk about red? swollen? sore? that shit had red tendrils running from it. everything was warm and had bad symptoms for 8 days. if i posted about it people would probably tell me to go straight to the ER. you need to calm down.

listen, your body doesn't like something in that brew. what you need to do is inject 1/2 cc in a spot and see how you react. don't use that same spot for another week.

give that spot 8-10 days before you start freaking out. trust me if it was infected you would know. it would have puss leaking out of it. i see flu shots that get red.

how much of that tri test are you pinning? does the bottle say what solvents are in it? BA, BB?

I literally have had my entire leg swell up so bad from a quad injection that you couldn't even tell I had a knee. So I don't do quads anymore. And personally i'd say you always need at least a 1 inch pin at a minimum. Rotate sites and see which one works best for you. I can't even do 1/2 a ml in my quad but I can get up to 3 1/2 ml in my glutes. Also if you rotate all your sites and it's getting all red and swollen and super painful everytime every site, you prolly have just some painful gear or else you might just be a pussy.;)

Take a double dose of benadryl. If it's a reaction to the BA or something this will probably take care of it. If it continues to get worse you may have an infection. But you say it happens "everytime you inject." So I'm guessing it goes away after a bit. More likely that it's just an allergic reaction.

hey bros,
im on my 5th week of Tri test and D-bol. my first 3 injetions where on my quad and everytime i inject there i miss out 2 -3 days of gym from the pain. i decided this week to go for delts and use 0.5 inch needle for that. (im pretty lean and i dont think i need more than 0.5 in for my delts). the pain is too intense, havent been sleeping much and havent been going to the gym for 3 days because of the pain. Since i started, every time i inject i get a fever for 3 -4 days. im pissed off because ive been suffering from alot of pain, lack of sleep, fever and skippin alot of gym days... futhermore after those injects beccause of the fever and feeling sick, my diet is going bad too. i need your help and advice.
thanks bros

You should get different gear. That junk you have probably has too much BA/BB in it. Why anyone even does quad shots is beyong me. I've been on 4.5 years now on HRT and never tried quads, no need to, plenty of other rotation spots. You can walk around with shoulder and ass pain from shots but who wants to basically be a cripple if something goes wrong in the quads.

Top Bottom