Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements to help with post injection pain

Klapso

so I’ve been dealing with a lot of post injection pain on my current steroid cycle. I’m doing about two grams of gear a week and that requires a lot of volume going into my muscles.
I know that that’s part of the game but I’m wondering if there are any supplements similar to taking an ibuprofen or an aspirin that can help with the post injection pain on experiencing.

so I’ve been dealing with a lot of post injection pain on my current steroid cycle. I’m doing about two grams of gear a week and that requires a lot of volume going into my muscles.
I know that that’s part of the game but I’m wondering if there are any supplements similar to taking an ibuprofen or an aspirin that can help with the post injection pain on experiencing.
there is no supplements for PIP
you should heat up your gear before use imo thats will help and get lower mg/ml

advil if its swollen. heat and massage when you do it

Top Bottom