Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Im one catabolic motherfucker right now

-SD-

EXT ELITE ROB
Chairman Member
I had shoulder surgery on the 7th, now I have some sort of post surgery infection/reaction and I broke out in a huge rash that itches like nothing else. The doc gives me prednisolone tabs(cortisol), then gave me a big shot of cortisol to speed up the process. So I havent been able to train because of the surgery and Im jacked up on cortisol, LOL, at least I wont be sick. Another funny thing is they made me sign a release just to give me a shot of cortisol, why? Because it is a "steroid". LOL theres that big bad word again, "we dont want to inject anyone with the horrible steroid so we make them sign a release in case everyone dies". Its not even a fucking anabolic is whats wierd about that.

superdave said:
LOL theres that big bad word again, "we dont want to inject anyone with the horrible steroid so we make them sign a release in case everyone dies". Its not even a fucking anabolic is whats wierd about that.

Were those their exact words?:worried:

Re: Re: Im one catabolic motherfucker right now

BBkingpin said:

Were those their exact words?:worried:

No, but cant you just see them coming out and saying that? I guess cortisol is a schedule III just like Test.

bro, cortisol has been shown to be very dangerous for some people. that's why they made you sign the document, not because it is a steroid.

THE BOUNCER said:
bro, cortisol has been shown to be very dangerous for some people. that's why they made you sign the document, not because it is a steroid.

I know it can be dangerous just like anything else but when I asked why I had to sign the waiver they told me just because its a "steroid".

Cortisol based steroids have caused more serious health problems in any given year, than anabolics have caused since there inception.:)

Ok, question time from me. I'm currently having a tattoo removed that interfers (sp) with my job at this point. So, they use this huge laser to do it and it basically makes the ink explode and boil in your skin. Anyway, it leaves some redness behind, and he said after we get done with the laser treatments, he's going to give me a steroid for the redness. I hadnt thought about it then, but now that I read your post, would this having any type of cortisol effects? What exactly is he talking about giving me? I imagine its an anti-inflammatory, which to me suggests cortisol related.

lol. they made me take a medrol pack (methylprednisone) when i went to the ER for a bad allergic skin reaction. gave me a benadryl shot (and i was taking like ten times the OTC benadryl too). i refused to take the prednisone....so my mother (who had took me to the ER because i was a scared baby, lol) told me "good when you don't get better we know why, you didn't take the medicine". :D :D so i took that shit just so if i had to go back to the hospital she couldn't bitch at me for not taking my cortisol supp. lol. never told her i didnt' want to take it because it eats my muscle...just said it was "dangerous stuff". :) only lasted for a week at staggered down dosages...doubt it hurt my gains much. doubt it helped my skin reaction much either though...........

Top Bottom