Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I shifted from Tren Ace to Tren E and lost libido! Why?

I've never been able to run tren for longer than 8 weeks. The insomnia is too much. 100mg EOD and Im up at 2am wired. I don't think I'll run it again. Unless I was competing I really don't think there is any need for tren. It's hard and it's toxic. Does it work? It does. So do other compounds as well. From now on for me. Test/mast is the way to go. That's specific to my goals. I'm 6'2 240lbs and really lean. I don't need to get bigger. Besides only dudes check you out with mass like that.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I did that cycle you are saying in 2015. That’s the best recipe for sex. But I am naturally narrow and light and I need more mass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did that cycle you are saying in 2015. That’s the best recipe for sex. But I am naturally narrow and light and I need more mass

Hear me out, again I'm sorry for being a dick earlier. Slow and steady gains are the most sustainable. My belief is the quicker you gain it the quicker you'll lose it. Most of the compounds that blow you up fast won't last in the long run. Tren obviously is an exception because it's pretty much the holy Grail of steroids. The risks are too many though and most people can achieve their needs without it. Strict diet for example. You want to be in this for the long run? Treat it like a marathon not a race. I know this is off topic but try and hear me out.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Thanks bro. I will stick with Boldenon + Test or Deca + Test.
I’ve never lost libido with these. In 2014 I took Tren and Test and lost it also despite taking Test.

I’m also taking a small dose of HCG just to keep my testicle size. And I’m taking HGH 3.3 IU per day.
Only thing that comes on my mind that can boost my libido is Proviron.

masterone in my experience also. but yeah prov. and the dostinex.

Thanks bro. I will stick with Boldenon + Test or Deca + Test.
I’ve never lost libido with these. In 2014 I took Tren and Test and lost it also despite taking Test.

Personally I would rock with Deca + Test. Great gains to be had and your joints are going to feel great on cycle.

Top Bottom