Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How To Use Carbohydrate Cycling to Maximize Muscle Building And Fat Loss

Great Help Muskate,

Quick Question:

My training program has me hitting the same muscle group twice a week, sometimes I even go twice a day due to time constraints in the morning. Cardio is mixed in there, sometimes its intense with Hiit/crossfit, and sometimes its a 20min slow stair climber session.

Should I base my high,mid,low carb days off of the muscles i worked that day, or the amount of calories I burned during the training session(s)?

Thanks again for the info.

B

Either would work but I personally would put your high carb days on your most energy demanding workout days, and your low carb days on the days where you burn the least amount of calories.

I would have to take an Indepth look at your training program as a whole to give you a proper answer.

another idea would be to put your high carb days on the days where you train the body parts you are trying to bring up.

What would you guys think about a all protein day after a couple cheat meals the day before.. But I'm doing heavy back today... Should I just keep the carb intake very low like 100g or so

I personally don't recommend more then a single cheat meal. That is a sure way to get fat. I am all for balance and having fun with your diet and training but you can easily undo a weeks worth of work by a single day of binge eating.

1 cheat meal per week is what I recommend for all my clients. I tell them to eat until they are full but not stuffed. Mindfully eat and enjoy the meal. It's not supposed to be an amateur episode of man vs food.

I personally don't recommend more then a single cheat meal. That is a sure way to get fat. I am all for balance and having fun with your diet and training but you can easily undo a weeks worth of work by a single day of binge eating.

1 cheat meal per week is what I recommend for all my clients. I tell them to eat until they are full but not stuffed. Mindfully eat and enjoy the meal. It's not supposed to be an amateur episode of man vs food.

😂😂 man vs food.. Gotcha man I ended up eating a little carbs yesterday 1/2 cup of oatmeal in the morning and asparagus and a 1/2 of a yam

In this video I explain how to use carb cycling to maximize muscle building and fat loss:

Most of us eat pretty much the same way every day — similar foods, similar amounts, similar timing. Other than the occasional cheat meal, it would be hard to distinguish one day from another. The problem with this is that if you never vary your daily calories, you will end up overfeeding yourself on your rest days or the days you are training light and underfeeding yourself on your hardest training days. Carb cycling gives you the best of both worlds. You fuel your body optimally on your hardest training days, but restrict calories and treat your body as if it's in a cutting phase on the days you don't need the excess energy.

A table outlining the recommended macronutrient content for each day is listed below:

A sample week of training and cardio might look something like this:

great succinct post.[emoji106] thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool post. I have just switched my routine to little to no carbs on non training days. All carbs from veges a little fruit. I feel great on low carb. I dont get any food cravings really

Top Bottom