Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how many of you started Juice with high bf%

D00fy

just wondering cause im gonna start bulking to add some LBM in the meantime..........and i dont mean CUTTING CYCLES
more like bulk cycles

D00fy said:
just wondering cause im gonna start bulking to add some LBM in the meantime..........and i dont mean CUTTING CYCLES
more like bulk cycles
In my opinion if you start a heavy "bulking" cycle with high amounts of body fat, you will look like shit. Big, but fat and bloated. Anyway if I remember correctly you are skinny, so why do you care?

go over trieda and see the diet board and look at the before pics,,,,,,,,i dont want to end up like that before while i bulk for a few months..........

D00fy said:
go over trieda and see the diet board and look at the before pics,,,,,,,,i dont want to end up like that before while i bulk for a few months..........
Alright, I'll go check them out

tru those pics the "SKINNY" were takin in 2001 dec, i loke kinda different no abs......and crapp

but i am gonna bulk slowly before geear

If you are a total fat ass then you should try to lose some fat first. But, from what I hear and see about you, you shouldn't have any problems.

Top Bottom