Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How important is it to fast before lipids test?

It's actually very important. Believe it or not it can really screw up your test and show much more elevated levels, including cholesterol and triglycerides.

Certainly try to fast at least the advised amount of time.

it will obviously screw up your glucose test.

i will disagree with the above poster, i say eat normally and drink normally going into the test. the glucose test can be ignored, unless you really want to know that. you can always go back and get it taken separately

cool thx, ya I read mixed things on lipids. So tell me if this is kinda shady. I found my doctor on zocdoc.com and they are open 7 days a week. On the weekends they are open from 8am-8pm.. Also what really suprised me was when I called about making a sunday apointment they told me I could go in any time on the weekdays without a apointment. I guess he graduated in 2009 so maybe he doesn't have a lot of clients. He has pretty decent reviews. I decided to go with him and see if I can get a script for xanax because anxiety has been terrible. I was prescribed 4 years ago so hopefully he helps out.

Top Bottom