Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Puritysourcelabs fast or slow to order and ship?

I’m about to pull the trigger on an order from puritysourcelabs
but before I do I need to know how fast are they when it comes to the time you order and the time that they ship out the product and get it to you?
not trying to pry into how they shipped their products or anything but let's say I'm in the US will they get me the product say within a week after I order? or should I expect two weeks. the reason is I really need a couple things ASAP for my brother
First and foremost how are you?
There is no pinpoint exact answer for this question, And as much as I would love to help you, people have this urgency with needing to receive products within record breaking time.
If you live within the US just calculate the average delivery time with the average items you have ordered from numerous different
various stores online regardless of what they are.
I'm not referring to Amazon prime next day delivery.

If you read our terms and conditions, once we receive the payment, we reserve the right to take up the 6 days to ship the items, this is very rare and for security purposes I will not disclose why we made that statement inside of our policy but you can rest assure it is very unlikely to affect you.
Once your payment has been received and your label has been created, you can expect your item to be dispatched with a touchdown probably being two to three days once it has been shipped.
Once upon a time we would have multiple warehouses shipping literally around the clock, We scaled back and deliver only a few times a week because of how dangerous it actually is, for vendors that ship fast and literally almost overnight for long durations on end, they put themselves on the radar.
For security purposes we designate specific days during the week when we do the drop shipping. This is for your safety.. :)

Top Bottom