Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How in the hell do you get 5k calories????

stang03

I know i need to be getting 4k calories right now to make some solid gains on my cycle of test cyp....but how the hell do you do it, and healthy??

I figured you can do 4-5 protein shakes a day, but my stomach gets tore up over that crap!

Help! or advice

Thanks

Also, if you all have a diet plan or anything i can follow, let me know, cause i would like to start this ASAP!

Thanks for all the help guys!

You don't need that amount of calories.

Some people definitely need that amount of calories. I stopped gaining on 3500-4000 so I bumped it to around 5500 day and have gained 20 lbs in 6 weeks, and my body fat has only gone up maybe 1-2% since I lift or do cardio every day. I eat 5 or 6 solid food meals and drink a natural mass gainer shake, an isolate shake pwo, and casein before bed, all with 2% milk. Grilled chicken breasts and steaks are my staple meats and potatos, yams, brown rice, veggies and oats for carbs. Of course sometimes I throw in a pizza etc but i try to keep it as clean as possible. It does take time and money though. Alot of my time is spent cooking/eating, I quit my job and had extra time on my hands so it's easy for me now... but I also spend probably 1k a month on food and protein.

How tall are you, what do you weigh and how old? These things are going to determine (to an extent) your metabolism and caloric needs.

You can have 4000 easy if you go about it correctly. You have to find foods you actually like, not force-feed yourself a bunch of protein powders.

Here's what I do when bulking (I'm being honest, so this isn't going to be all clean eating by any stretch):

Meal-

1) 2 scoops whey, 1 banana, 1 tbsp peanut butter, strawberries in 12 oz skim milk

2) possibly chinese food- noodles, chicken on a stick, egg rolls etc. not going overboard, but some dense cals

3) another shake as above

4) whole food meal made at home like: 2 lean 1/4 lb cheeseburgers, baked potato with light sour cream, glass of milk

5) Snack, possibly some fast food or something like that

6) shake just like the first one

That's gonna be 4000 cal or more with over 300 grams of protein, 100-125 grams of fat, and 400 grams or so of carbs give or take. That really is a typical bulk up kind of day for me. If you are training hard, getting plenty of rest, and have your "supplements" in place you shouldn't actually put on that much fat in my experience. I'm sorry if that seems like an irresponsible diet or whatever, but it's the truth for me and probably a lot of guys when bulking. I gained some quality weight going to burger king nearly every night, "supplementing" my meals with 2 cheeseburgers, a small fry, and a slice of their cheap pie! Best gains I ever made in fact.

well that makes me feel better, I can shoot for 3500-4000 cals a day

I am 25, 6'0 and 172 lbs....wanting to be round 190.

well that makes me feel better, I can shoot for 3500-4000 cals a day

I am 25, 6'0 and 172 lbs....wanting to be round 190.

start looking closer at your macros, particularly fat and carbs. 300 grams of protein is way more than enough in my opinion. i would even go to 250 and manipulate fats/carbs better.

Top Bottom