Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How in the hell do you get 5k calories????

Just eat 5k a day mostly clean and do cardio... when you get up over 200 cut some weight and youll be a huge 190+. Alot faster and easier than eating 3500 cals and gaining 1 lb of lean mass every 2 months... no thanks.

Just eat 5k a day mostly clean and do cardio... when you get up over 200 cut some weight and youll be a huge 190+. Alot faster and easier than eating 3500 cals and gaining 1 lb of lean mass every 2 months... no thanks.

so explain how gaining fat and then having to lose it is faster than being smarter? besides having to spend less money, its easier to gain muscle slow than burn fat and waste muscle. but let me guess, when you cut all you lose is fat.

that shit about massive amount of calories was invented maybe 10-15 years ago. Like timtim said, pro bb's are in that range, and not because they pay attention to the amount of calories, but first, you have to manage each nutrient efficiently. Protein first, then carbs and fats.

so explain how gaining fat and then having to lose it is faster than being smarter? besides having to spend less money, its easier to gain muscle slow than burn fat and waste muscle. but let me guess, when you cut all you lose is fat.

Once you get to a point its pretty hard to gain muscle with out gaining a little fat. But you are correct there is a point when you are just gaining to much fat.

This is what I got today; I need to add a shake in tonight before bed and I will be over 3k calories

Protein Fat Carbs Calories
190.5 53 313.5 2485

Yeah, everyone is different and has different caloric needs... but I feel like if you can eat over 5k clean calories for a while, even if you do gain some extra fat, it will be a cake walk to do a lean bulk with 4k -4500 calories. I don't even try and get an easy 4500 clean cals now.

Yeah, everyone is different and has different caloric needs... but I feel like if you can eat over 5k clean calories for a while, even if you do gain some extra fat, it will be a cake walk to do a lean bulk with 4k -4500 calories. I don't even try and get an easy 4500 clean cals now.

How do you do that? got a quick rundown?

i grow better with a masive diet. i put on fat and muscle. then when i cut i take the apropriate measures to hold the majority of my mass as i shed the fat. people are different. 2 things are the same for everyone.

1. gaining rediculous amounts of fat is counter productive.
2. eating a huge diet even if it is clean is not healthy.

a smart aproach is to keep it super clean and only eat what you need to grow.

Top Bottom