Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High vs Low Estrogen

Mike4705

Here is a little nugget for you fuckers. It's completely anecdotal but people so far have found a lot of value from it.

I shot the video about a year ago. I have struggled with my hormones immensely for years prior to TRT, so I have done obsesseive research. My knowledge goes much deeper than this video. Hope you guys like it. I'm sure there will be some criticism which I welcome!

Interesting video - you did good by posting it and trying to help others. I think that during TRT you just need to keep an eye on the hormonal levels via blood tests, and then adjust all the drugs accordingly. It takes a bit of experimenting, but once you find the ideal dosages, you should be fine all along.

Love the video.

I love your haircut man. It suits you perfectly. You have a really good look for Youtube.

Great video. It is always nice when guys share their personal experience. It comes across much better then when people just spew bro-science. Great point about finding the right TRT dose. No need to go up to 200mg per week or so if 100mg per week will do the job.

Thanks for all the good feedback guys. I think when it comes to hormones the medical community is a joke. I have helped countless people find a solid TRT dose outside of their doctors reccomendations only to improve their lives significantly.

thanks!

Top Bottom