Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

coyle-123

nomatter how much i read i cant really get this right to the point please with a straight to the point answer tell me if this is correct !

An AI is to be on hand incase of gyno its not necesary but any signs of gyno during cycle this is when it is used ?????? and examples of ai is armidex and aromasin ?????

And Serms are used as a PCT and examples of these are nolvadex and clomid ??????

So for example if i was taking 500 test i would have aromasin on hand incase of signs of gyno and have clomid for after cycle ????

Is everything i said here correct or is it still more complicated ??

Thanks for answers in advance ;)

that is correct bud however you ll need afew items before you can safely cycle.
i wiuld run the aromasin from the beginning to end with a test cycle tho not start when you get gyno, as test levels dramtically increase the body will body will produce an enzyme to convert the excess test into eastrogen (aromatize enzyme) therefore as test will always aromatise you will have higher eastrogenlevels so will need the ai on cycle.
For example a dosage of 12.5mg eod through cyclw should be fine.
Need any help planning let me know bud...

Clomid alone isnt enough for pct you also should use postcycle, unleashed, daa, and forma. And I agree with running an ai from the start.

use code joeb20 for 20%off at needtobuildmuscle.com

NTBM REP

this is how i would run the test cycle mate, i put it here instead of your page so others can see it.

1-12 test e 250mg/twice per wk Mon and Thurs
3-4 Hcgenerate
5-8 HCG 500 ius Mon/Thurs
9-12 Hcgenerate
4-12 Aromasin 12.5mg/eod
PCT.
14-17 Unleashed/Post cycle combo
14-19 Forma stanzol
14-20 Daa
14-17 clomid 25/25/25/25

sarms are optional will help keep your gains and may add to them.
14-15 Osta sarms 12.5mg/day
16-23 Osta sarms 25mg/day

second cycle 250 test a week and 50mgs of winstrol ED would the same ai and PCT as above be ok ?
kinda yes as you still have deal with the test but your also adding winstrol so need to account for this mate.

In my opinion its not really worth running the low dosage of test for your 2nd cycle as the gains wont warrant all the cash youll spend, especially if you run 500mg for a 1st cycle.

This leaves 2 options buddy, the 1st a test prop cycle which will require eod injections but will be shorter, however the injections will hurt more and like i said will have alot of injetcions, you could do this 10 weeks but youll start to be a pin cushion lol. might be abit much for a second cycle. up to you

wks 1-8 test prop 100mg eod
wks 3-8 winstrol 50mgs/day
wks 1-8 N2guard
wks 1-8 Hcgenerate
wks 1-8 aromasin 12.5mg eod

PCT
wks 9-12 unleashed/post cycle.
wks 9-12 Clomid 25/25/25/25
wks 9-12 Daa
wks 9-14 forma stanzol

Or just use your test E cycle posted above along with the N2guard weeks 1-12, and Winstrol weeks 7-12 and youll be fine.

hope this helps mate.
Nick

nomatter how much i read i cant really get this right to the point please with a straight to the point answer tell me if this is correct !

An AI is to be on hand incase of gyno its not necesary but any signs of gyno during cycle this is when it is used ?????? and examples of ai is armidex and aromasin ?????

And Serms are used as a PCT and examples of these are nolvadex and clomid ??????

So for example if i was taking 500 test i would have aromasin on hand incase of signs of gyno and have clomid for after cycle ????

Is everything i said here correct or is it still more complicated ??

Thanks for answers in advance ;)

We will find hundreds who will say this is right, hundreds who same some of its right and still hundreds more who will say its completely wrong.. Ok well I doubt anyone will say it is utterly and completely wrong. Thing is there is many more ways to skin a cat and what matters the most is what works for you???

Ok lets use me as a example. Now I have run many cycles so I know how I react and its a good 90% chance I am going to react the same way every time now that I have run just about everything and ran them a few times each.. From experience I know I do not get any sex drive problems from deca or tren. I do not get gyno or bloat from test but I do get some bloat from Deca. I do not get any hair loss problems from DHT's but I do some times get some prostate problems from them.. Any steroid that is reallyt bad on cholestrol like winny will mess with my cholesterol. If my estrogen gets to low I will start to have slight anxiety...

Knowing but I know about my self , how I react to different steroids and products I can then set up the perfect cycle for me. Lets take a look at the cycle I ran over the summer. Prior to this cycle I had spent the last year and a half behind a desk working 100+ hours a week. Most weeks only sleeping 8 to 10 hours every 3rd day.. Ya I was a workaholic and still am lol. I had several fast growing companies with little to no help at first. I had gotten up to around 255lb. I was working out once a week if I was lucky... A month before summer I planed a cycle, hired 4 employees, started sleeping more , and going to the gym. After a month I jumped on this cycle.

weeks
1-8 test prop 100mg every other day
1-8 masterone 100mg Monday Wednesday Friday
1-6 tren ace 100mg every other day
2-8 provirone 25mg twice a day
1-8 hgrp-6 300mcg am and 300mcg post work out with a dose of N2carb
1-8 semeriline 100mcg am and pm up to 200mcg if you like
2-8 albuterol start out with 3mg morning noon and night. run it like this a week. then move up to 4 doses a day spread out. run that a week then move up to 5 doses 3mg each spread out as much as you can throughout the day and stay at this dose till end of the cycle.
1-8 N2guard full dose every day
1-8 CLA full dose every day
1-10 Krill-TS 1 cap am 1 cap pm
1-4 hcgenerate 3 caps am and 2 caps pm
4-8 hcg 500ius twice a week
6-12 Need2slin 1 cap 3 times a day 30 mins before meals
6-12 Gear 4 caps with every dose of need2slin
8-14 forma-stanzol 5 pumps am and pm for the first 4 weeks then taper down to 3 am and 3 pm for the last 2 weeks
8-14 Phytoserm-347 1 cap am 1 cap pm
8-12 forged post cycle 2 caps am and 2 caps pm
10-14 bridge a cap 3 times a day

Now I covered everything with the above cycle. I forgot to add in something for my prostate however but did not suffer to much for it. I went for my physical and blood test last week which i did put off longer then I should have. However I walked out a 100% healthy 189lb. My doctor also asked me " have you ever taken steroids?" I said " what are you talking about I dont know what you mean ?" he then said "are you taking street steroids Sr" lmfoa .. I said no why would you ask me that, thats kind of out of the ordinary don't think? "well your records show you lost 66lb since your last visit 4 months ago and you're looking really big now"... Na I just started going back to the gym and eating right plus I own a supplement company nothing to worry about" TEE HEE

I shit almost forgot I was also running Grwoth hormones but not much only 3ius a day and I was running T3 for a wile to. Followed that up with the Need2slin and T3-pct.....

Yes I can understand most people cannot afford a cycle like the above. But truthfully more of you can then you think. Instead of running 3-4 crappy cycles a year why not invest into 1 or 2 bad ass perfectly designed cycles. The results always better, sides always less, recovery always more easy.

read the following threads
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...e-support-drug-steroid-user-bible-778853.html

When you read this thread be sure to also click the threads it links to and read some of them too http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/taking-anabolic-steroids-101-a-642856.html

:rose::rose::rose:

Top Bottom