Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Half life time or detection time, which one to wait for to be as shutdown as possible?

swedishguy85

Hey everybody.
Im going of gear , after 8+years of straight.
Trying to get hrt.

Since ive been on for so long...should i go and wait for as long as The half life time, or is it enough to just go for The detection time?

I took 500mg test cyp 7weeks ago.
The clearing time is 3months on test cyp.
But, The half life would be like 4+months, on that dose.

I dont want The doctor to see that ive used aas, since i can maybe be denied.
So its very important that im as shutdown as possible.

Thanks guys

As a general rule, the amount of time a steroid will be in your body in a concentration high enough to effect blood work results is it's half life x 4.

Since test cyp has a half life of 7.5 days, you would want to stop the test cyp at least 30 days (7.5 x 4) before getting blood work done for your HRT doctor.

If you took 500mg test cyp 7 weeks ago, it won't be in your system in significant amounts and won't effect your blood work. You are good to go.

Detection and half life have nothing to do with each other

half life time means the amount of time that HALF of drug that will be left in your system. example if it says 10 day half life, that means that after 10 days half of what you injected will be left and so on.

detection time meanwhile means how long the drug will be detectable in your system if you are tested for sports or work related.

for what you are saying you want to take the half life and X it by 4-5 like musky said above. that will be the clearance time of the drug. so if you ran something that had a 10 day half life then you need to allow 40-50 days for it to clear your system where a doctor doing blood work won't see it.. however keep in mind it will take longer for some of your other values to normalize.

From Sweden? Keep us updated with your progress please. Getting hrt isn't the easiest thing for us swedes... I'm about the same age as you so really curious how it will go

Lycka till!

Okey thanks for The reply guys.
Il go for 12days instead of 8 regarding the halflife.
So far ive Guinea a couple of kgs and lost i bit of strength but still have quite good pump and actully, feel Great.

I dont get erections quite as fast but when i do it stays.

Ill keep u updated.

Top Bottom