Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno prone

treydawg

I am very gyno prone and will be running a test e/dbol/deca cycle as follows. Please help and give me advice on what else I should add so that I control any gyno flare ups on this cycle. Thanks.

On cycle:
dbol - wk 1-4 @30mg ED
test e - 500mg/wk (split into 2 injections) wk 1-14
deca - 400mg/wk (split into 2 injections) wk 1-12
hcg - 250iu 2X per wk, wk 3-16
Aromasin - 12.5 mg ed 1-14
Prami - .5mg e3d 1-14

PCT: 2 weeks after last pin
Clomid: 25/25/25/25
Post Cycle/Unleashed: 1st week 6 caps ea (double dose) ED, then drop to 3 caps ED for last 3 weeks of PCT...or if Unleashed is out of stock then Test Infusion: 6 caps ED (3 morn/3 even with meal)
Forma Stanzol: 10 pumps (5 morn/5 even) for first 4 weeks, then drop to 6 pumps (3 morn/3 even) for last 2 weeks...run past PCT 2 weeks!!!!
DAA or D-Test Powerchews: 3 grams ED

Man you're impatient lol...anyway, start out like you are and adjust as needed...although to truly know what your E2 levels are on cycle is to have bloodwork done mid-cycle, then you will truly know. Just stick to your plan.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

you have your gyno arsenal covered, if it flares up while your on all that then cut out the hcg use until the end of the cycle

Selios

If you are gyno prone then cut your test dosage and raise the deca dosage because it converts to less estrogen.......

Right now at 500 mg test and 400 mg deca it is the equivalent of taking 633 mg of test........estrogen wise

If you took 300 mg of test and 600 mg of deca it is the equivalent of taking 500mg of test estrogen wise and has a higher anabolic ratio.

You also might want to look into taking NPP instead of deca because deca takes a longer time to clear and when the sides come on from it you are in for a 6 month ride that is not really fun at all......

Just my 2 cents.

Top Bottom