Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno issues On Cycle

thesubaruwrx

I'm into my cycle TEST Prop EQ Cycle and run into gyno issues.
i have been taking .5mg of ADEX EOD and it wasn't enough because I noticed water being held in chest and major bloat in face...gyno devolving. So last week I started 10mg of Nolvadex ED and then Monday I bumped it up to 20mg ED....nothing changed. I know nolvadex has a fairly long 7 day half life. I upped my ADEX to 1 mg EOD staring yesterday and still doing 20mg Nolvadex ED. What do you guys think? How long should I expect this go reduce. How's the dosing?
300mg Test Prop a week
700mg EQ a week

EQ does not aromatize heavily into estrogen and 300mg of test prop won't cause much aromatization either. 1mg of arimidex EOD should be more then sufficient for that steroid cycle. I suspect that your arimidex is either fake or under-dosed.

Where did you order it from?

I would replace your AI. I don't suspect your dosage is the problem, I suspect the quality of your AI is the problem.

Aromasin is a better AI choice because it is a suicide AI and there will be no estrogen rebound when you discontinue usage. I would order aromasin from a reputable source like ag-guys.com and start dosing 10mg EOD. I suspect that will solve all your issues.

EQ does not aromatize heavily into estrogen and 300mg of test prop won't cause much aromatization either. 1mg of arimidex EOD should be more then sufficient for that steroid cycle. I suspect that your arimidex is either fake or under-dosed.

Where did you order it from?

I would replace your AI. I don't suspect your dosage is the problem, I suspect the quality of your AI is the problem.

Aromasin is a better AI choice because it is a suicide AI and there will be no estrogen rebound when you discontinue usage. I would order aromasin from a reputable source like ag-guys.com and start dosing 10mg EOD. I suspect that will solve all your issues.

The arimidex is legit pharm grade. I was on 450 TEST E but recently dropped it and I know 700mg of EQ Is decent amount. I know the ADEX is pharm grade cause it was sealed and I have bottle. Reputable source. Chances of progesterone gyno? I know there's no 19nor but is there a chance ?
getting levels checked next week

The arimidex is legit pharm grade. I was on 450 TEST E but recently dropped it and I know 700mg of EQ Is decent amount. I know the ADEX is pharm grade cause it was sealed and I have bottle. Reputable source. Chances of progesterone gyno? I know there's no 19nor but is there a chance ?

The fact that it was sealed does not mean that it is legit pharma grade arimidex. These things can be easily faked. You can genuinely call pharma grade only those compounds, that you buy personally from a pharmacy, not from some online supplier.

Given all that has been said, it definitely looks like you got there some fake arimidex, since these issues should not even take place when using it. Even less so given the fact that you are using such a high dosage, and you are also using nolvadex.

The fact that it was sealed does not mean that it is legit pharma grade arimidex. These things can be easily faked. You can genuinely call pharma grade only those compounds, that you buy personally from a pharmacy, not from some online supplier.

Given all that has been said, it definitely looks like you got there some fake arimidex, since these issues should not even take place when using it. Even less so given the fact that you are using such a high dosage, and you are also using nolvadex.

UPDATE! So the weirdest thing happened last night. I woke up middle of the night and my nipples were sensitive as heck. This has never happened before. I am almost positive the AI is good. Before when I took it I could feel it drying me out and such. So now the only thing that has changed is I recently switched to TEST prop and added Nolvadex. Could it be that my test is fake and this is how my body is reacting? I feel fine with libidos and size and all has gotten even better because I think the EQ is kicki in in. Anyways I m not sure if the prolactin is still up for debate. I'm getting levels checked next week. Gonna keep blasting ADEX

Ask the arimidex is made by ACCORD and has imprints AHI on tabs and bottle is legit. Never had an issue, always opted to spend more for the good stuff.

before you start freaking out why not run blood work and see what is really going on? okay so we know your adex is legit. so maybe you just aren't running enough.. or maybe you really aren't retaining water as much as you think, just your mind playing with you.

here is a blood work link.. you can literally go in today and get tested and see what is going on.. get results the next day https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/...rivate-md-labs-bloodwork-10-code-1268793.html

None of the steroids you are taking will increase prolactin levels in the body. It can't be prolactin induced gyno.

You need to get blood work done to know what is really going on. I still think your arimidex is fake. A lot of pharmacy grade steroids are faked. Unless you are getting it straight from the pharmacy yourself, you can't be certain that it's legit.

Use the link Steve posted and get blood work done ^^^^^

You need to run blood work. I have a friend who has to run 25mg of aromasin ED just to keep estrogen in check. For me, 12.5mg EOD to E3D is plenty. Even though 1mg arimidex is a typically high dose, you may require more. Blood work will tell you exactly what is going on.

Top Bottom