Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BrUSSS

hey Guys just started my first off real cycle and just looking for some feedback. the reason i say so called is i messed around with winnie last year but thats it( i was stupid).

I just did my 2 nd pin of Test Prop 100mg EOD. i am also running T3 with it ramping up and down.
25 mg 5 days
50mg 5 days
75mg 10 days
then ramping down totaling 25 days ( dont want to go too long for a first time staying on the safe side).
upon completion of the t3 i plan on running 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off of clen prob wont go above 50mg. typical PCT nolva and clomid for 4 weeks.
my stats
5'8
13-14% BF
i know i am small but i was chubby as a child and have worked hard for 4 years avidly lifting and still have some stubborn back fat and some on my abs. i guess id say i am semi strong for my weight just a few ideas i flat bench 225x5 and can shrug over 300. i know those are ridiculous examples but just so you can get an idea im definitely in the stocky categorie.

No ANY suggestions at all would be great i have a friend who recommended upping my calories but im not so sure based on the fact im trying to drop some BF and get more lean.

im lifting 5 days a week
mon-chest
tue-back
wed-arms
thurs-shoulders
fri- legs
mon-fri 15 mins of cardio not HIIT but pretty decent get a good sweat.
on saturday i plan on doing an hour of cardio and abs.

so any info you guys could give me on what you think for diet ETC also my first two pins muscles get so SORE haha but i know thats normal for virgin muscles especially the quad.

feel free to bash me if i have anything wrong. ( just trying to be safe) thanks alot!

It's really not bashing but you are really in no position to run juice...only 150 and 21 pounds of it is fat....you say you have stubborn fat? that's not burned with juice, you're doing 15 minutes of cardio/day?....and you're over training

I agree in part with EZ...for comparison sake I am the same height, same bodyfat and weigh 196 lbs.

I don't necessarily agree with the overtraining part, depending on how long you are lifting for. Some of the best results I've ever gotten in my life was when I ran a Gironda 8x8 program for 6 weeks where I trained super intensely twice a day for 20-25 minutes each doing the same workout twice in the same day with 15 seconds of rest between sets and lifting heavier the second workout.

3 days on, 1 day off split like this:

Day 1: Chest, Back, Shoulders
Day 2: Bi, Tri, Forearm
Day 3: Quads, Hams, Calves

Pushing serious volume with alternating 4 sets of 8 reps per bodypart(ie, 4 sets of bench alternating with 4 sets of dips for chest, 8 reps each set), twice per day, heavier weight on second workout.

Basically it was a cardio workout and a hard lifting session as I tried to use the heavier second workouts weight as the starting point on the next workout, which was 4 days later...

This would almost certainly be considered overtraining by most people but the results were nothing short of phenomenal. Imho, controlled short periods of overtraining in the conventional sense can be used very effectively for a period of 6 weeks or less...

I agree in part with EZ...for comparison sake I am the same height, same bodyfat and weigh 196 lbs.

I don't necessarily agree with the overtraining part, depending on how long you are lifting for. Some of the best results I've ever gotten in my life was when I ran a Gironda 8x8 program for 6 weeks where I trained super intensely twice a day for 20-25 minutes each doing the same workout twice in the same day with 15 seconds of rest between sets and lifting heavier the second workout.

3 days on, 1 day off split like this:

Day 1: Chest, Back, Shoulders
Day 2: Bi, Tri, Forearm
Day 3: Quads, Hams, Calves

Pushing serious volume with alternating 4 sets of 8 reps per bodypart(ie, 4 sets of bench alternating with 4 sets of dips for chest, 8 reps each set), twice per day, heavier weight on second workout.

Basically it was a cardio workout and a hard lifting session as I tried to use the heavier second workouts weight as the starting point on the next workout, which was 4 days later...

This would almost certainly be considered overtraining by most people but the results were nothing short of phenomenal. Imho, controlled short periods of overtraining in the conventional sense can be used very effectively for a period of 6 weeks or less...

+1 to the 3 on 1 off....5 days in a row IS overtraining

hey Guys just started my first off real cycle and just looking for some feedback. the reason i say so called is i messed around with winnie last year but thats it( i was stupid).

I just did my 2 nd pin of Test Prop 100mg EOD. i am also running T3 with it ramping up and down.
25 mg 5 days
50mg 5 days
75mg 10 days
then ramping down totaling 25 days ( dont want to go too long for a first time staying on the safe side).
upon completion of the t3 i plan on running 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off of clen prob wont go above 50mg. typical PCT nolva and clomid for 4 weeks.
my stats
5'8
13-14% BF
i know i am small but i was chubby as a child and have worked hard for 4 years avidly lifting and still have some stubborn back fat and some on my abs. i guess id say i am semi strong for my weight just a few ideas i flat bench 225x5 and can shrug over 300. i know those are ridiculous examples but just so you can get an idea im definitely in the stocky categorie.

No ANY suggestions at all would be great i have a friend who recommended upping my calories but im not so sure based on the fact im trying to drop some BF and get more lean.

im lifting 5 days a week
mon-chest
tue-back
wed-arms
thurs-shoulders
fri- legs
mon-fri 15 mins of cardio not HIIT but pretty decent get a good sweat.
on saturday i plan on doing an hour of cardio and abs.

so any info you guys could give me on what you think for diet ETC also my first two pins muscles get so SORE haha but i know thats normal for virgin muscles especially the quad.

feel free to bash me if i have anything wrong. ( just trying to be safe) thanks alot!

At 150lbs, steroids aren't something you need to be doing. Try something else. There are many natural alternatives from sarms to proh mixes. If you want to change I can set up a cycle for you because what you have now is a mess.

Agree with the others here. Steroids should not be considered at this point. SARMS are a better alternative to you in your current state. I recommend the sarms1 triple stack which is perfect for adding lean mass, strength, endurance, and dropping bodyfat without the negative side effects and severe suppression from steroids. You should also stay far away from Clen because of the nasty side effects, and T3 wastes muscle big time....and you don't have a lot of it to start with

Agree with the others here. Steroids should not be considered at this point. SARMS are a better alternative to you in your current state. I recommend the sarms1 triple stack which is perfect for adding lean mass, strength, endurance, and dropping bodyfat without the negative side effects and severe suppression from steroids. You should also stay far away from Clen because of the nasty side effects, and T3 wastes muscle big time....and you don't have a lot of it to start with

Great advice given where he is at, it makes sense with all that I'm learning.

Top Bottom