Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fina & Winny , How's this look ?

peckerwood

i'm going to cut my sus and a-50 short by about 6 weeks and pick it up at the end of my cutting cycle ( putting on to much weight/fat ) . i was thinking of hitting winny left bicep on sunday night fina left delt ( shoulder ) on monday , winny right bicep on tuesday , fina right delt wensday and winny 25mg each calf on friday .sounds painful as hell , hope it works out , what do you guys think ? the fina is 75mg each injection , thanks

fina with A's kit is a pretty painless stick, espec since it fits easy through a 25g. I do both sides the same day, rotating between delts/tris/bis. Do all your bi shots on the outside head (go in from side). I try to shoot the bodypart the day I work it.

as for calf shots, I did them with prop and couldn't walk. haven't tried fina in the calves though.

Maybe I missed something and you're a parapalegic but with that many injections you may want to try the glutes or even quads. I don't know why you are avoiding them but this is the traditional spot for intramuscular.

I've done glutes and quads, but actually enjoy site injecting, so usually do that. My arms are my weakest bodypart, and the site injections (even if it is just residual oil or fascial stretching) have improved their shape alot. I don't want to start that whole damn debate about it though:)

Top Bottom