Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ = Confusing!! Plz help.

amaze

Hi

I am considering doing a EQ\TEST\DBOL cycle (to bulk) but after a little more research i have been slightly put off by the amount of ML i will need to have a week to reach my 600mg per week dosege.

The brand of EQ my source has got is "ganabol".

Just to clarify the matter if i wanted to take 600mg of EQ a week how many ML's would i need to take in a week? and whats the best timescale? EOD?

If someone could shed some light on this matter i would appreciate it!

Cheers

Depending on what the concentration is. I think Ganabol comes in both 25mg/ml and 50mg/ml. So to get 600mg/wk you'll have to be shooting either 24cc'c/wk or 12cc's/wk. That's a lot.

Get some Ttokkyo EQ 200mg/ml.

600mg/wk with 50mg/ml would be a lot of oil IMO. Maybe you could plan to knock that dose down a bit. Might do some more research on using Dbol and Eq together. I remember something about both working the same or using the same receptors.

I've done Dbol/Test/Eq before. It was hard to notice any of the Eq effects since the Test/Dbol work in such a different way. Test/D puff my muscles up quite a bit. The EQ (when used other ways) made for rock hard muscle.

Maybe you could do the Test/D combo for the first part and add the Eq after you drop the D. Just a thought.

if it is 50ml...sell to somebody and get some 200ml....4cc eod will wear you out....believe me I still have 10cc of norandren 50 in my closet left over from a cycle....it sucks for your inj. sites for a long time.

Yeah that was the thought i was having, i dont really want to shoot that much oil into myself...

Thanks for the help on clearing up my confusion!

HEAVY ONLY: Yeah - i thought about this - im planning to run with the DBOL only for the first 2/3 weeks and as the EQ doesnt really start to kick in around week 4 i thought the DBOL effects would be gone by then just as the EQ is starting to have an effect!

I will run the TEST thoughout...im not 100% sure if this will work? Not worth starting the EQ until week 3? or run it from week 1 and wait for the effects after i finish the DBOL?

Cheers

I personally would run the deca instead of the EQ or add Deca.
I did Deca, EQ, and Winny and gain 25lbs.

amaze said:
I will run the TEST thoughout...im not 100% sure if this will work? Not worth starting the EQ until week 3? or run it from week 1 and wait for the effects after i finish the DBOL?

Cheers

Everybody is different, I've tried just about every comination that I think has some merit. I'm not trying to say what will work best for you, but this is what I've figured out for me.

Test/Dbol...combo always does well for me. I've added other stuff to this combo but after compairing gains I do just as well keeping it simple. I feel that Enan holds my gains beter than sust. I started front loading Enan. and have to say it works (for me). Prop is an alternative to front loading, but I can't handle it well.

Deca/Winny/EQ....Some of the best 'lookin' gains I've made are this combo. I've done this with and without test. I gained more #'s with the test involved. Gained less/looked better without the test. Once this combo kicks in I can't stay away from the mirror, nice clean gains and they stay with me. For some reason I get strong as hell with this combo too. I did 80# DB Incline 4 sets all over 20 reps during the last cycle, and that was after flat bench work. Good combo for me.

Like I said, we're all different. These are just my findings. Later on....

Top Bottom