Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

endurance

bubbachuck

Hey Gents
My question is being that i'm an endurance runner which combo of prohormones will allow me to lose bf gain lean muscle and improve my overall cardio. I was injured in an accident 7 months ago and finally been cleared to train again. I've been working out for the past month and have decided to use something extra to help me on my way. I'm sure on prohormones or peptides yet though. Any info would be great guys!
Please note i'm new to all of this....

Im 5'9
220 normal weight is 180 though
currently at 23% bf

Thanks Stevesmi,
I'm looking to gain added LEAN muscles as well as OVERALL endurance. I've been looking at AICAR but haven't found too much info on it other than the same write up over and over and over about its initial testing on mice but nothing on humans. EPO has been deemed a bit much as its difficulty level seems to be for advanced performers. I plan on running maybe 25 miles a week but I'd like that extra edge as previously stated...

gotta pick one.. do you want to build mass and strength? or do you want endurance?

to do both to the best of your ability is not possible.

I was 133-145 pounds as an endurance athlete. I ran 45 miles per week and lifted weights 2X per week.

today I am 178-188 as a bodybuilder. I run MAYBE 3 miles a week max. and I lift 6X per week 75 minutes a day.

its a totally different lifestyle and a totally different look. i had lean muscle as a runner, as a lifter I have mass

I agree You have to pick one over the other,however some peptides have been known to increase the amount of fast twitch fibers so that could be a plus in your field.

not really concerned with mass. So i'm going with endurance. I workout and run 5 times a week. I'm guessing I should be looking more towards athletic build. Which peps are you referring to Radar? Are peps injected? Thanks again for the info!!

not really concerned with mass. So i'm going with endurance. I workout and run 5 times a week. I'm guessing I should be looking more towards athletic build. Which peps are you referring to Radar? Are peps injected? Thanks again for the info!!

IGF is one of those ,it is injected into the muscle that is to be worked 30 min beforehand.Yes they are injectables.

Top Bottom