Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Endurance

VTXDEVILDOG

hey y'all...been lurking for a couple of months after about a month or so of asking questions without realizing what it was I really needed to do. LOSE BODY FAT GAIN STRENGTH AND ENDURANCE. Would I like to build mass and lift huge amounts of weight....yeah...but that won't do me any good in my situation. What would y'all suggest?? I've heard that certain gear kills your ability to do cardio....I can't have that...cardio is a must....along with large amounts of isometric excersizes like pushups and pull ups....any suggestions??? weight training is still in my regiment, but i've been going the low weight high rep route.....

In any case, I am calling it quits for the evening so my two cents, which I will have to borrow.

Winny seems to be a good choice for endurance,

Winny
Test
Deca

Good Night, have dreams about free Fina and everlasting endurance.

VTXDEVILDOG said:
hey y'all...been lurking for a couple of months after about a month or so of asking questions without realizing what it was I really needed to do. LOSE BODY FAT GAIN STRENGTH AND ENDURANCE. Would I like to build mass and lift huge amounts of weight....yeah...but that won't do me any good in my situation. What would y'all suggest?? I've heard that certain gear kills your ability to do cardio....I can't have that...cardio is a must....along with large amounts of isometric excersizes like pushups and pull ups....any suggestions??? weight training is still in my regiment, but i've been going the low weight high rep route.....
sounds like maybe a little more reasearch is neccesary

Top Bottom