Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elbow Tendonitis

nah tb you can inject subq into your belly fat just like you would hcg.

But again taking something to reduce inflammation isn't the first course of action.. Rest is. Ice might feel good but again it will slow down healing. You want to apply heat to the area and reduce your exercise

+1

inflammation is a necessary step for healing, remove it remove healing. Sure cortisone will get rid of a lot of the pain which means he will train hard and continue to cause damage. The pain and inflammation is a symptom of damage. Dont adress the symptoms, address the problem..ie damage.

give the body what it needs to fix the damage! avoid ice, nsaids and exercise that causes pain.

Take a lot of vitamin C, lysine and chondroiton. They are the basis for collagen synthesis. Failrue to give the body essential buidling blocks has been scientifically linked to poor tissue quality. In other words without adequate building blocks for collagen it MAY heal but will be a suboptimal repair.

inflammation is a necessary step for healing, remove it remove healing. Sure cortisone will get rid of a lot of the pain which means he will train hard and continue to cause damage. The pain and inflammation is a symptom of damage. Dont adress the symptoms, address the problem..ie damage.

give the body what it needs to fix the damage! avoid ice, nsaids and exercise that causes pain.

Take a lot of vitamin C, lysine and chondroiton. They are the basis for collagen synthesis. Failrue to give the body essential buidling blocks has been scientifically linked to poor tissue quality. In other words without adequate building blocks for collagen it MAY heal but will be a suboptimal repair.

Yes, high doses of vitamin C, Lysine, Proline & Chondroiton are essential for collagen synthesis. This combo will repair tendon & cartilage injuries. Add adequate rest and heat compressions to muscle, tendon, ligament & cartilage injuries.

the same thing has happened to me.
i was doing a cycle of just test prop alone.. its a slow process but it gave me solid gains..
the problem was near the end of my cycle i think i could handle more than i could, i started a dead lift of 220kg. on the third lift the bar was slipping and fell out of my hand. the day after i could hardly lift a cup or even move my fingers.

thats two months ago and my elbow is still in bits and i want to start a new cycle soon of anavar 100mg a day and test prop 150ml eod for 8 to ten weeks..

my question is will your doc just give you an injection if you ask for it or what else can i take to heal this tendon...

my stats , 27years old. 219pounds and 6ft2

Last edited:
i was doing a cycle of just test prop alone.. its a slow process but it gave me solid gains..
the problem was near the end of my cycle i think i could handle more than i could, i started a dead lift of 220kg. on the third lift the bar was slipping and fell out of my hand. the day after i could hardly lift a cup or even move my fingers.

thats two months ago and my elbow is still in bits and i want to start a new cycle soon of anavar 100mg a day and test prop 150ml eod for 8 to ten weeks..

my question is will your doc just give you an injection if you ask for it or what else can i take to heal this tendon...

Read this whole thread. Tons of solutions

you have a lot to learn about what tendons are. they are not the same as muscles.

Cured my crippling tendonitis with physical therapy.
Find a better doctor you don't need drugs.

I do agree with you about drugs. They are more of a hinderance. Maybe useful with ice right after an injury to get your immediate swelling under control.
IMHO PT is crap. I say that because 95% of PT's don't know their ass from a hole in the ground. My PT comes from our world so he "gets it". He also does ART therapy which works very well. I consider myself lucky.
Most therapists are over conservative and out for money.

If you develop a light case of tendonitis then rest and healing with some proper strengthening exercises will work. then changing how you train so as not to re aggravate it works.
If its chronic then its more like tendonosis. I could not train for a few years because of rotator cuff tendonosis in both shoulders and the tricep insertion at the back of both elbows. I couldn't even hold my hand on top of my steering wheel for more than a minute without a shoulder and elbow burning like hell.
Prolotherapy (google it) is the only real fix for those of us who have tendon issues and want to keep beating on them. In short its water based test suspension, lidocaine, and dextrose mixed in a syringe. The solution is shot directly into the tendon with issues in large volume. It causes severe inflammation and forces the body to go into 911 mode and repair the tendon. Tendons have shit for blood flow. Taking anti inflammatories and icing decreases blood flow even more. I underwent 6 treatments once a month before I could lift again. After that I went every 3 months for a while then kept spacing it out more and more. Now I go like twice a year. three times tops. I have to take 8-10 days off after treatment but there is nothing else that works.
I have tried PT, ice, Nsaids, deep tissue massage, rest, heat, electro stim, even cortisone (which did nothing). TB500 does help if the situation is already under control. I used to love TB but I now question its effects on the big "C" word. Do your own research and form your own conclusions.
I would use Ipamorelin over GHRP. GHRP will effect your blood glucose negatively. Ipam will not. It is a superior peptide to GHRP 2 or 6.

Only downside to prolo is insurance wont cover it so its out of pocket$$. But it works.

^^Heat and compression are your best friends concerning muscular ailments.

Yes. with muscular issues.

BUT...for the OP, remember.....if you fuck up a tendon or injure one somehow at the gym DO NOT heat. This is when you want to take that ibuprofen(if you wish) and ice. Just for now to get the initial inflammation under control. Remember Ice will never hurt. Heat can sometimes do more harm than good. Depends on the injury. Once the initial injury/trauma inflammation is handled and calmed down then you can heat to increase blood flow to the area.

Yes. with muscular issues.

BUT...for the OP, remember.....if you fuck up a tendon or injure one somehow at the gym DO NOT heat. This is when you want to take that ibuprofen(if you wish) and ice. Just for now to get the initial inflammation under control. Remember Ice will never hurt. Heat can sometimes do more harm than good. Depends on the injury. Once the initial injury/trauma inflammation is handled and calmed down then you can heat to increase blood flow to the area.

True, but you should not take NSAIDs period. Ibuprofen will mask the pain but that is it and has been proven to actually interfere with the body's healing process because all it does is block pain receptors and does nothing for the inflammatory process. If you can't tell how bad something hurts then you're not getting any biofeedback which is not good. Obviously immediately after an injury you want to ice to cut off the blood supply by shrinking the blood vessels and then as you said use heat (moist heat is optimal) to increase circulation once the initial trauma has lessened.

However, it is important to note that ice is no longer necessary or prudent after the first 24-28 hours following an injury. Ice will impede your body's lymphatic system as it tries to take out waste products and build/repair new healthy tissue(s) in the area. Personally, if I had a tendon/muscular injury I would definitely add ostarine to my rehab cycle. It can be run up to 12 weeks which is a good chunk of time.

Top Bottom