Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

drugs such as cocaine, alcohol and weed and the effects on var

jacobswell

did really well in my exams yesterday. 93% in one of them. so me and my friends are all gonna get fucked tomorow. i used to be a big drug user. all the time but decided to stop when i started using roids. im on 60mg ED of var and just tapering off dbol. only taking 5mg a day. got 2 more days to go on the dbol.

but i want to have wicked time tomorow and was wondering if it would kill me to do a small amount of coke, alchol and weed tomorow. im experinced in using all the drugs at the same time. but have never done them while on a roid cycle. im not gonna go crazy and do half gram lines or down 10 shots in a row but i would love to live the old days again with my crew. any suggestions on how dangerous this is. and what could i do to stop myself from dying. i take 1500mg ED of milk thistle. to reduce liver damage and also drink cranberry juice all the time. are these enough.

all help appreiciated. im not a big time bb who is looking to be a ronnie. im a guy who just wants a nice body and loves having drink and drugs and having a good time. bb is not my life.

DONT do drugs!!!!!...whats the point of them?..what will they get you? and what will they get you in the long run?...NOTTHING!! dont even drink....just juice to the max:)

No problem. Actually cocaine and anavar is a great stack. All the pros use this combo. It'll actually enhance your gains.

Is that what you wanted to hear?

ultra ur no. of posts is 6969. a special number in my books.
DONT do drugs!!!!!...whats the point of them?
you do roids!!! hypocrotical??? bro im not trying to flame ya.

im not taking a strong AS like sus or something, im taking a relatively weak one like var. anyone have any personal experience with these drugs that i mentioned and var. can i actually die from them being mixed.

i dont want any self righteous bro's claiming that coke and weed are the devils work and all recreational drug users should be burned at the stake. im not here to hear that. i want hard facts about the medical side of it.

most guys will prolly flame u for that, im not gonna. rec drugs are bad and have no place in the BB world. ITs damn true. but get u gotta enjoy ur self sometimes if u like those things. if you are on cycle its prolly not a good idea to be doing coke and alcohol. shit its never to good to use them but yeah its fun once in awhile. But fuckit puff some cheeba.

genarr3 said:
No problem. Actually cocaine and anavar is a great stack. All the pros use this combo. It'll actually enhance your gains.

Is that what you wanted to hear?

:FRlol::FRlol::FRlol:

jacobswell said:
ultra ur no. of posts is 6969. a special number in my books.
you do roids!!! hypocrotical??? bro im not trying to flame ya.

im not taking a strong AS like sus or something, im taking a relatively weak one like var. anyone have any personal experience with these drugs that i mentioned and var. can i actually die from them being mixed.

i dont want any self righteous bro's claiming that coke and weed are the devils work and all recreational drug users should be burned at the stake. im not here to hear that. i want hard facts about the medical side of it.

Not taking a strong AS? Anavar is extremely potent medication, it is used to prevent muscle wasting in AIDS patients. You call that a weak drug? This ain't Tylenol.

Some people need to wake up, VAR has side effects and it is a steroid. Just because you don't "feel" the sides doesn't mean that they don't exist. Add some coke and your a waking time bomb.

You're are just looking for someone to help you justify your coke use and it's not going to happen. Grow up, please.

come on bro's. just some facts please. no BS about stacking var with coke.
You're are just looking for someone to help you justify your coke use and it's not going to happen. Grow up, please.
i refer you to my previous post
i want hard facts about the medical side of it.
we have a diff. drug culture in the uk where most people who go out take a dab of some sort of drug and its not as big a taboo as other countries. so those who look down thier noses on me for taking recreational drugs can suck it.
:mad:
no more flaming todays bro's. just some facts.

Last edited:
Top Bottom