Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol only cycle 20-30mg day 6-8 weeks

Time on plus pct = time of

Brad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

has anyone here used dbol for longer then six weeks an if so did your gains start to dry out an turn into lean muscle ?

Yes i have under that water is solid muscle

Done right you can keep making gains up to the end of the cycle,providing you have arimidex on hand.

RADAR

I would wait to start your next cycle when your weight/strength either maintains or starts increasing again. I found that after PCT, doing a strength routine helped keep size and actually improved strength (20-30lbs on each of my big 3 over 10 weeks doing a 5x5)

I finished a Dbol only cycle about 3-4 weeks ago @ 20-30mg a day for 6 weeks and was wondering how long I should wait before starting another cycle. I may be getting some Test-E but I also may just run another Dbol only cycle. I did Nolva for PCT @ 20mg ED for 3 weeks I did notice a pretty big decrease in strength 2-3 weeks after the Dbol cycle ended.

8 weeks. See how much muscle you really built and retained.
You'll have a week of lots of urination and your strength will fall.

I'll be happy to answer that for both of you, Dbol is a steroid, regardless what you hear about a dbol only cycle is a waste is FALSE! JEEZZZ! it's a steroid yes you retain alot of water ,but that is dosage dependent.
done right i have ran cycles like yours (lower doses)much longer than that,with minimal bloat.another thing to make dbol more effective is to completely overhaul your training routine.

RADAR

Exactly!!!!!!!!!! It dont matter how a steroid is administered. A steroid is a steroid is a steroid. Sorry to tell the oral haters but they need to stop acting like they know something they dont. When anyone says "oral only cycles suck" "you cant keep the gains or you will lose all the gains from a oral cycle" Or any bullshit like it just simple ask them one question. What is the difference in a orally administered steroid and a injected one? AAH method of administration that is it!!!!!! You can also ask them. So please tell me whats the difference in muscles gained from increased hormone levels cause by orally steroid and muscle gained from a increase in hormones from injected steroids? HMMMMMMM Again nothing but the method of administration.

O yes one might argue that you cant stay on orals long and well muscle that you have had for 10 weeks is more easy to keep them muscle you gained over 6 weeks. Same person will go and run a 6 week test prop cycle and not think twice about it though.

The "oral only cycles is no good" is nothing more then a sigma and there is 0 count it 0 fact behind it. Other then orals effects on lipids profiles (which can be handled with the right sups) there is nothing wrong with oral only cycles what so ever.

Top Bottom