Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle before or after ideal bf?

TexasBig

I have my gear: deca/dbol/anavar/clen and didn't know if I should do the cycle before I get down to my ideal bf (currently about 13-15% with a goal of about 8 or 9%) because I'm thinking the cycle would help me get there. Or, cardio my ass to death and lean out before I start my cycle. Also, I really want to gain and maintain only about 10-15 lbs from this cycle.

Thanks for any input.

if you can do it without going on the cycle, even better, accomplish those goals before hand then hit the cycle and pat yourself on the back, or you can start the cycle your decision

Exactly what Mikey said.You can easily burn fat naturally with a good diet and some cadio.Use the juice for those last finishing touches wich is the hardest to do when you are natural,such as adding a few pounds of muscle while staying lean.

Cut first. I'd go a little lower than your goal. Eat and train normal for a couple weeks to let bf% and metabolism to stabalize. Start the gear. Take the d-bol and anavar as normal, and I'd to a bit of front loading with the deca. Don't go crazy with the cals the first week. Wait until week 2 and then start eating like a cow. Alternate with clen and ECA for the cutting part. Get some more clen for when you come off along w/some clomids. Good luck.

I will try my first cycle before my desired bodyfat %, but the cycle will be test/tren/anavar, so it should help cut the fat. Ive lost like 80lbs over the last year and a half, and im tired of taking ECAs.

Top Bottom