Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

geneza pharma dream cycle review

Haorlp

I just completed my dream cycle using geneza pharma gear. My main goals were gaining lean muscle mass and also cutting body fat which I’ve never been able to accomplish before either on cycle or as a natural. This time I used primo and testosterone, used 250mgs each and ran it for 12 weeks.
Results were incredible! I was able to put on a solid eight pounds of muscle mass and also drop about 2% body fat and when I flex in the mirror the vascularities insane!

I just completed my dream cycle using geneza pharma gear. My main goals were gaining lean muscle mass and also cutting body fat which I’ve never been able to accomplish before either on cycle or as a natural. This time I used primo and testosterone, used 250mgs each and ran it for 12 weeks.
Results were incredible! I was able to put on a solid eight pounds of muscle mass and also drop about 2% body fat and when I flex in the mirror the vascularities insane!
geneza pharma always does top gun, best results with best quality GP

Top Bottom