Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique My Cycle PLEASE and Thank you

PetWussy

Age 28 200lb 6'3
this will be my 2nd cycle
anavar @ 40mg for 6 weeks
I will be doing 10 weeks of test Propionate @ 500mg... is 8 weeks going to be enough or should i stick with 10 or even 12 weeks ???
I will be using HCG (Merck Canada) @ 500 ui a week during the 10 weeks of test and then continue using it in PCT
I will be doing Aromasin @ 12.5mg ED throught 1-10 weeks and continuing into PCT and past pct till I run out

clomid + nolva regular protocol for 4-5 weeks of pct along with the aromasin as mentioned
( should I drop either clomid or nolva and maybe just do aromasin+clomid ?

please post your opinions on my upcoming cycle or anything you would change around to increase the potential with the gear I will have on hand

thanks

im thinking im gonna jump into the new one chicago

my last cyclr was oct2013-jan1st2014

5months is good amount of time right

If you want to run test that long, why not run a long ester? Test E would make more sense.

Also your PCT with serms and an AI won't cut it for recovery. You will need something that will boost your test naturally and not crash as soon as you come off of it

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 or PHYTOSERMS (PM me for big discounts)
Ostarine 25mg per day (www.sarms1.com)

UNLEASHED from needtobuildmuscle and POST CYCLE form protein factory is the way to go for PCT. It works better than clomid but even if you choose use clomid, you can only make it work better.

If you want to run test that long, why not run a long ester? Test E would make more sense.

Also your PCT with serms and an AI won't cut it for recovery. You will need something that will boost your test naturally and not crash as soon as you come off of it

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 or PHYTOSERMS (PM me for big discounts)
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

test stack or photoserms OR hcgenerate es OR unleashed/post cycle

you have alot of options there on the test booster and opinions vary as to which the most effective is .

Top Bottom