Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

constructive criticism please!!!

no clone

I'm 25 years old currently 242lbs about 16%bf this will be my 2nd cycle. First was 16 weeks of norma deca (400mgs wk) looking to put on some good size with out much bloat

My goal is 25lbs of good mass. I put on weight (fat) fairly easy so I will try to keep my diet as clean as possible. I know it is hard to put on that much weight with out consuming 4000+ calories a day but om going to try.
weeks 1-10
500mg test enth
weeks 1-16
1mg arimadex eod
normal vitamins and supps also
nolvadex just in case but I don't think I'm prone to gyno since I was on deca for 16 weeks and I have had no symptoms.

So what do you think? I can get my hands on I-dex but I think the arimadex (IP'S) will do the trick.

constructive criticism appreciated
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like a good, basic cycle. You may be right, IP's arimidex might work, but then again depending on the batch, it might not.

TxLonghorn said:
Looks like a good, basic cycle. You may be right, IP's arimidex might work, but then again depending on the batch, it might not.

Thanks bro!

What brand of arimadex is best? and do you think I should run it a few weeks longer?

I'd go with a respectable manufacturer of arimidex, and not the name brand by zeneca.

As for running it longer, I don't see the need unless you just really like longer cycles. I am not one of those guys who thinks a rigid time on=time off is in order. I think for some guys short cycles work great, for others the 8-12 weekers are perfect, and still for others looooooong cycles work out better. It's all about figuring out what works for you and then doing it. If you don't respond to fina very well, ditch it. If you respond like crazy to eq then why not have it in every cycle? But these are things you've got to try first, there is no way to tell beforehand.

TxLonghorn

Thanks for the advise, I understand what your saying. I know the only way to find out is to try. I really haven't even broken the seal yet, I have a long way to go and lot's of experimenting.

Thanks again for your time and advise!

good looking cycle, I'm running nearly the same cycle (little higher dbol) and using fina last 8weeks, up to day before clomid. 1 thing I noticed is that your running EQ 2weeks past test then another 3weeks till clomid, that puts you around 5weeks out from end of test till clomid...not recommended. Save the extra 2weeks of EQ and use as a frontload next cycle and start your clomid 3weeks after end of test/eq, your cycle will then look like a tried and true cycle that is very popular. Best of luck

Good cycle. Go for generic arimidex or liquidex. Even generic femara might be an option. IP is a lottery. And personally when it comes to anti-E I wouldn't play that game..... good luck :)

One more quick question
I asked another member that I highly respect to critique my cycle and he suggested I drop the l-dex because it messes up lipid profiles badly and to replace it with nolva@20mgs ed.

I was looking foward to the l-dex because I hold water easily and it just seemed that l-dex would give me the best of both worlds. What do you guys think drop it or keep it?

no clone said:
One more quick question
I asked another member that I highly respect to critique my cycle and he suggested I drop the l-dex because it messes up lipid profiles badly and to replace it with nolva@20mgs ed.

I was looking foward to the l-dex because I hold water easily and it just seemed that l-dex would give me the best of both worlds. What do you guys think drop it or keep it?

the thing I dont like with Nolva is you can get rebound once you discontinue its use. The only one that wouldn't mess with your lipid profiles and would still be as effective as liquidex is aromasin....... but its more expensive.

Top Bottom