Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Considering new cycle

SinisterUproar

11%
5'5

I'm considering

1-12 test E 600mg
1-10 tren ACE 100mg EOD
1-6 anadrol 100mg ED
Caber
Aroamsin

PCT

clomid 25/25/25/25
Daa
Post cycle / unleashed

What do you guys think? Goals for this cycle are size and strength

11%
5'5

I'm considering

1-12 test E 600mg
1-10 tren ACE 100mg EOD
1-6 anadrol 100mg ED
Caber
Aroamsin

PCT

clomid 25/25/25/25
Daa
Post cycle / unleashed

What do you guys think? Goals for this cycle are size and strength

anadrol that long and that high? that's asking for problems especially running it next to tren... i would really drop the anadrol but if your going to run it then you need to realize that 100 is way too high... im also assuming this is your first time with tren? if you can get your body fat down a bit more, test, mast and tren would by the cycle to run...

If you are gonna run anadrol that long with tren then your gonna need n2guard throughout the cycle. And obviously avoid anything that would tax the liver. And keep water intake as high as possible.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

anadrol that long and that high? that's asking for problems especially running it next to tren... i would really drop the anadrol but if your going to run it then you need to realize that 100 is way too high... im also assuming this is your first time with tren? if you can get your body fat down a bit more, test, mast and tren would by the cycle to run...

What duration of Anadrol mg and length would you suggest? I don't really want to drop my body fat any Lower

I've ran Anadrol for 6 weeks but I wouldn't suggest any longer. I've heard of some running it for 10 safely, after that liver toxicity is a major concern. The norm is 4-6 weeks for abombs. As long as you run n2guard and don't have any pre existing liver issues then you should be fine. Also not a smart idea to drink or anything that can harm the liver.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

I've ran Anadrol for 6 weeks but I wouldn't suggest any longer. I've heard of some running it for 10 safely, after that liver toxicity is a major concern. The norm is 4-6 weeks for abombs. As long as you run n2guard and don't have any pre existing liver issues then you should be fine. Also not a smart idea to drink or anything that can harm the liver.

I don't drink at all. What mg do you suggest?

Having run anadrol and tren seperately I wouldn't want to run them together, two of the harshest compounds out there with the worst side effects going.... I think you'd have a more enjoyable and productive cycle with a different oral...

Having run anadrol and tren seperately I wouldn't want to run them together, two of the harshest compounds out there with the worst side effects going.... I think you'd have a more enjoyable and productive cycle with a different oral...

What other oral comes to mind? I don't really want the water from dbol

Top Bottom