Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

In Chile, Midway thru cycle..forgot to pack something!

monkey arms

Last minute trip to Chile' for work. I'll be here 2 weeks and didn't bring any test...I do have dbol. Currently running 750sust/week and 40mgs of dbol per day (week 4 of 12).

1. Should I stick with the dbol and resume the sust in two weeks

2. Stick with the dbol at a lower dose (like a bridge)

3. Try and find some test and pinz down here. Help would be appreciated.

The gym down here will suffice and I'll try to find enough food to keep my weight up.

Thanks in advance.
ma

#3 bro. Go to any pharmacy and buy your test. Where are you? Santiago?

Its aparently pretty easy in Chile. Talk to Djufo bro. He has been to Chile as well, and had no problems. I asked the same Q to a good bro as well. Here is what he told me.....

Well personally I was in Chile past December 3 weeks away to finish my cycle. I felt in heaven when I went to a pharmacy (they are in almost every corner like walgreens and eckerd mixed between them) walked to the counter when a lady approach me. I asked "necesito testosterona". She told me "national or international". Then I asked for prices. Their national test is called "Testosterona 250" (is test enanthate human grade) and is about $*.50 each ampule. Very cheap. The international is Schering, ampules in 250mg and they are like $**.00. But their Domestic test is really very good quality. I was doing some research before. You don't need any medical prescription, is like buying aspirins. Nobody will tell you anything. As part of my research I was investigating about the rest of South American countries and its mostly the same. They don't have special regulations yet for that kind of medication. They also have a national Sustanon, called "Sustenan 250". Y'know..the same sustanon with a similar name and 250mg per amp. The price, about $*.50 each. The only problem seems to be the availability of other copounds like Dbol, Anavar, Anadrol, Winny, Fina, etc. They are very rare to find unless you know a local source, or some pharmacy imports them. See their test right here:

http://www.labchile.cl/catalogolabchile/ficha_producto.asp?id_prese=511

Here is another lab in Chile ...

http://www.biosano.cl/index2.htm

Mavy

Well Mav, the real question is, "What do Real Estate prices look like down there?" :p

Mavy said:
#3 bro. Go to any pharmacy and buy your test. Where are you? Santiago?

Its aparently pretty easy in Chile. Talk to Djufo bro. He has been to Chile as well, and had no problems. I asked the same Q to a good bro as well. Here is what he told me.....

Well personally I was in Chile past December 3 weeks away to finish my cycle. I felt in heaven when I went to a pharmacy (they are in almost every corner like walgreens and eckerd mixed between them) walked to the counter when a lady approach me. I asked "necesito testosterona". She told me "national or international". Then I asked for prices. Their national test is called "Testosterona 250" (is test enanthate human grade) and is about $*.50 each ampule. Very cheap. The international is Schering, ampules in 250mg and they are like $**.00. But their Domestic test is really very good quality. I was doing some research before. You don't need any medical prescription, is like buying aspirins. Nobody will tell you anything. As part of my research I was investigating about the rest of South American countries and its mostly the same. They don't have special regulations yet for that kind of medication. They also have a national Sustanon, called "Sustenan 250". Y'know..the same sustanon with a similar name and 250mg per amp. The price, about $*.50 each. The only problem seems to be the availability of other copounds like Dbol, Anavar, Anadrol, Winny, Fina, etc. They are very rare to find unless you know a local source, or some pharmacy imports them. See their test right here:

http://www.labchile.cl/catalogolabchile/ficha_producto.asp?id_prese=511

Here is another lab in Chile ...

http://www.biosano.cl/index2.htm

Mavy

lol .. Eh bro, I am going to SA for 4 and 1/2 months. I fly into Rio De Janeiro 5 days before Carnival starts, and will be travelling to about 9 different countries while down there. And being being quite serious about this .. I am definatley going to be checking out some realestate while down there! ;)

Mavy

The Question then becomes, "Are you thinking of living there for AAS or ASS?"
;)

Mavy said:
lol .. Eh bro, I am going to SA for 4 and 1/2 months. I fly into Rio De Janeiro 5 days before Carnival starts, and will be travelling to about 9 different countries while down there. And being being quite serious about this .. I am definatley going to be checking out some realestate while down there! ;)

Mavy

lol ... well the answer .. is probably going to be BOTH! lol.
Now that I can do most of my work from my computer, I am going to look into a few places while down there. I could really get into living down there 4 or 5 months of the year to escape these freakin Canadian winters, lol.

Top Bottom