Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can steroids effect my sperm???

T

testoman79

Dudes i have been on a couple of courses of gear last year and am now on another 1st week
400mg Deca / a week
500mg Sust / a week
50mg Proviron / a day

i have just been for a sperm count and it has come back nil zero zilch nothing can the roids have done this to me and can it be long term
also will the gear decrese the size of my manhood or just my tests and is this a permanant thing or does it go back to normal can the gear effect give me a sexual disfunction after forever????

The stuff you specify can most certainly cause severely decreased sperm count to the point of sterility though this is reversable upon cessation of AAS use.

Thaks for the info bros can you please explain in more detail about AAS and tell me exac what i need to take and when dude this would be greatly appreciated.

You need to make a decision between having a baby or AAS, because if your on AAS you probably won't be getting your wife pregnant. Please tell your wife that as well so she won't think that she has a problem. If your currently on cycle and your wife is wanting a baby, you should stop now and start your PCT which i hope you know what to do when it comes to PCT. If not, go to the PCT threads you will find everything you need to get your #'s up bro.

Give it a few months when she's pregnant, then start your cycle.

Good luck my friend,
DJ

testoman79 said:
Dudes i have been on a couple of courses of gear last year and am now on another 1st week
400mg Deca / a week
500mg Sust / a week
50mg Proviron / a day

i have just been for a sperm count and it has come back nil zero zilch nothing can the roids have done this to me and can it be long term
also will the gear decrese the size of my manhood or just my tests and is this a permanant thing or does it go back to normal can the gear effect give me a sexual disfunction after forever????

:p This little spermy went to market, this little spermy stayed home, this little spermy had roast beef,this little spermy had none. This little spermy got zapped away by roids and never made it to the zone. :p Good luck bro...maybe you should consult a doctor.

Top Bottom