Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can someone, anyone, PLEASE answer this question?!!!

Slyder190

This is my 3rd post on the same question. Is prop supposed to leave you sore for days after an injection? I used Vorimone once before, stacked with other drugs, but I heard there were many fakes goin around. I never got sore. I just stared up agian, using LFC prop and it's sore as a motherfucker 3 days after a quad injection.

I'm limping right now myself :(

Try this to help: 1- heat the syringe up before injecting, 2- inject slow, 3- massage the area after, 4- apply moist heat.....

Good human grade Propinate shouldn't hurt, however bootleg labs or Vet grade often will. This does not mean infection however, it just means they use a lower grade suspension.

genarr3 said:
Good human grade Propinate shouldn't hurt, however bootleg labs or Vet grade often will. This does not mean infection however, it just means they use a lower grade suspension.

Many have been having problems with compounding pharmacy prop as well........

genarr is right....if it is good human it should not hurt......perhaps the wrong bacteria is in the solution

fuck that it shouldn't hurt!!!!
every time i've used prop it hurts like a mutherfucker, and it was human grade, even in small amounts(karachi sust's) it hurts like a bitch.

If you are doing prop 50 mgs as I am right now...an injection in the quad with a 25 gauge needle should not hurt. I have no pain from the injection or the next day. See, plain and simple no pain.

Top Bottom