Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can i take clen 2 -3 days a week then eca other days

I just cant lift or do cardio on the stuff. It tears me up. I can handle taking it on the day i dont lift or do cardio though

JThompson24 said:
I just cant lift or do cardio on the stuff. It tears me up. I can handle taking it on the day i dont lift or do cardio though

How close to your workouts are you taking it? I usually take clen in the morning and lift in the late afternoon..you also have to remember to consume taurine, potassium and drink 1 - 1.5 gal of water a day...

JThompson24 said:

Clen is 2 week on, then you have to take 2 weeks off. Thus, you can run it 3 days on 3 off for 4 weeks, the results will vary, but it sounds like that's the way you want to go.

I lift two days a week and do cardiio two days a week. I lift on tuesday and thursday usually. Do bike on monday, treadmill on wed. Sports on the weekend. I do hit training. I did do the recommendations of taking 20 up to 100 . I took it for two weeks and then stopped for two weeks. I started the taking it 3 times a week with 80 mc last week. I took it on mon,tuesday,wed, took nothing on thursday, took xenadrine friay and saturday, nothing on sun

Top Bottom