Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood Test For Immune Deficiency (IN THE MILITARY)

I've been getting sick often, even before cycle. Because of this my medical branch wanted to send me in for blood labs to see if I have an Immune problem. Please guys I am in a crunch. Do you even know if they will do a full blood panel and test for all my hormones or will they just test for white blood cells and stuff like that. I haven't gone in for labs yet and i was going to see if I can postpone it for about three weeks to see if I can try some tricks my training partner subscribed to get back to somewhat normal levels. Currently been on Test E 500mg for 3 weeks. Thanks for any help in advanced guys.

I've been doing some research and it looks like they perform a full blood count (CBC). I dont know if that includes hormones like test and estro but I think it does test for HDL and LDL. Any of you Blood test experts have any advice?

Ask a military doctor if they test for steroids? Same doctor that's in my command and shares the chiefs mess with the same chiefs in my platoon? I know it's not a steroid test but is there something on a CBC that can give them the idea that they should test me for drugs

You'll be fine I am patient administration in the army and for them to release your medical information to your unit would be an act against hippa... So ur good. I get bloods done before my cycles. So your good to go don't worry about it :)

Hahaha ya no issue google hippa and you'll know why they can't...it's yor medical information they can't share it you can also turn down whatever tests they want to run on you but for immune system you should definitely have it done...and ahead of time have them run bloods next time before cycle it is well worth it. Don't open up and say hey I'm juicing but say hey I've been taking pre workouts and I'd like to have my blood work done to make sure I'm ok. Yea nothing to worry about man we all juice in the army lmao. And it has it's advantages of being a pog lol

Ask a military doctor if they test for steroids? Same doctor that's in my command and shares the chiefs mess with the same chiefs in my platoon? I know it's not a steroid test but is there something on a CBC that can give them the idea that they should test me for drugs

yeah why not? ask them for a list of banned substances they test for and that you take supplements and want to make sure none of them are on the list

Top Bottom