Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beginner cycle problem

You need to start eating like a horse, how do you expect to keep all of that new muscle at that weight?

you made a bad injection pure and simple.. you can claim you did everything right blah blah blah.. you didn't

without being there my best guess is you pinned too low on the leg. next time draw a cross on your leg while standing up.. use a ruler if you need to. too many newbs pin the quads and totally miss the muscle. when you are sitting or laying it can seem like you are going halfway when you aren't.

my 2nd best guess is you have an infection. if it gets worse you will need to see a doc

stay away from that spot for a while. pin the delts, its the easiest place for a newb. and the pecs are easy too since you can see what you are doing WITHOUT a mirror.

Did glute yesterday and seems like it went well. Leg isn't really sore today but still a bit swollen. Been taking ibuprofen 800mg but ill keep an eye on it.

You need to start eating like a horse, how do you expect to keep all of that new muscle at that weight?

Definately gotta up my diet more but 155 was the highest I could get my weight up to in the last 2 years. Not blaming it on genetics but my dad is 5' 4" 120lbs

First off, you need to worry about gaining weight naturally...eat! Eat! Eat! Steroids aren't the answer..you're 21..you have so much to gain naturally first...

Did glute yesterday and seems like it went well. Leg isn't really sore today but still a bit swollen. Been taking ibuprofen 800mg but ill keep an eye on it.

never touch ibuprofen as a lifter EVER. you are only 21.. you are too young to be messing with steroids and ibuprofen.. you r gonna be crippled by 30 the way you are going.

155 pounds, you need to learn how to eat. just cause your dad is skinny doesn't give you a free pass to just juice away .. you need to learn how to eat X2 as has been said and you also need to learn how to workout.. the genetics excuse is lame and for losers.. no one in my family is an athlete, in fact almost all are diabetics and out of shape. and steroids doesn't cover up bad genetics anyway, but i guarantee i would rather put my money on a dude with sensational diet and work ethic in the gym vs. a guy with great genetics but eats trash all day

never touch ibuprofen as a lifter EVER. you are only 21.. you are too young to be messing with steroids and ibuprofen.. you r gonna be crippled by 30 the way you are going.

155 pounds, you need to learn how to eat. just cause your dad is skinny doesn't give you a free pass to just juice away .. you need to learn how to eat X2 as has been said and you also need to learn how to workout.. the genetics excuse is lame and for losers.. no one in my family is an athlete, in fact almost all are diabetics and out of shape. and steroids doesn't cover up bad genetics anyway, but i guarantee i would rather put my money on a dude with sensational diet and work ethic in the gym vs. a guy with great genetics but eats trash all day

Wasn't asking for help gaining, was looking as to why my leg was swollen. But thanks for the tips brother.

that seems a little light but, when i was 18 and ran epi, i was 140 and gained 12 pounds and had no problem keeping it with a nolva,daa, and trib pct (i know i was an idiot)... if u eat right and train right i feel like its somwhat hard to loose all the gains he makes. Anyway good luck with ur cycle

that seems a little light but, when i was 18 and ran epi, i was 140 and gained 12 pounds and had no problem keeping it with a nolva,daa, and trib pct (i know i was an idiot)... if u eat right and train right i feel like its somwhat hard to loose all the gains he makes. Anyway good luck with ur cycle

Thanks man, appreciate it. I'm not really looking for a body builder or shredded size. Size wanna bulk up a bit. I work 50-60 hours a week so I don't really have all day to eat and spend my time lifting

Top Bottom